Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Dream Station 2 and oscar
Dream Station 2 and oscar
I've updated to oscar 1.4.0 on my new Dreamstation 2 but cannot get any data downloaded from the new machine.  Just shows the old data.  I thought the new Oscar version was suppose to correct the issue.  Am I doing something wrong?  Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Dream Station 2 and oscar
If using the same SD card, did you reformat it? This clears out the old data, so OSCAR will not get confused.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks.  No I didn't reformat it.  I'm afraid if I reformat it now I will loose the data from the last 3 months since I had the new machine.   Do I reformat it in my computer?
Post Reply Post Reply
Fixed it.  I opened a new user profile and it imported all the data.  Thanks for your help.
Post Reply Post Reply
Interesting - when I inserted my card that was used in my DS1 and I just put it into my DS2 that arrived this morning (so no data yet), it recognized that it was from a DS2 but kept all of my DS1 data in OSCAR anyway. I'll try in the morning after my first night using the DS2 (tonight).
Post Reply Post Reply
Oscar is showing data from both the DS1 (all the dates except 2022-09-11) and the DS2 (2022-09-11), with the DS2 providing much more information as can be seen on the screen shot, so the transition from a DS1 to DS2 seems to be seamless.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Philips replacement - SD card issues - REMStar Auto 60 series to Dream Station 1 JshMD 2 952 04-05-2023, 08:05 PM
Last Post: Aces
  EncorePro 2.24 - Dream Station 2 Data Files Steve Dever 3 1,097 11-09-2021, 08:54 PM
Last Post: Steve Dever
  Dream mapper blue tooth stopped working Kathylee 10 27,868 02-10-2020, 09:16 PM
Last Post: Mac Daddy
  Cannot display Dream Station APAP waveform plots with OSCAR mjrPdqkLguUgGLE 1 923 01-05-2020, 10:06 PM
Last Post: pholynyk
  OSCAR not working with Dream station BPAP AutoSV kenf 6 1,318 11-27-2019, 09:30 PM
Last Post: DeepBreathing
  Dream mapper login problem kodungookaran 7 7,136 12-12-2018, 11:17 AM
Last Post: tkramer
  Guide to using the Flashair in Station Mode with the ResMed S9 gegtik 9 4,563 03-01-2018, 06:49 AM
Last Post: foxfire

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.