Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Dreamstation question
RE: Dreamstation question
I have a remstar cpap model #560P and want to get a dreamstation travel machine.  I need compliance reports, can I use the same card in both machines for a continual reports?

Regards, Ron
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Ron:

Negative on two machines one card. The cards are tied to a machine by serial number. If you inset a card from one to the other, it will want to format the card. Just have a card for each machine. You should be able to stitch together the two machines into one compliance report.

BTW -- if I may ask, what sort of compliance must you show? DOT, FAA, or just basic insurance?

Regards,

Mongo

BTW -- best to start a new thread to get quicker answers.
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
If you are using #SleepyHead software, you should have no problem using two different cards.
The software will accept and recognize the new card from the second machine and add data without a hitch.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newbe OSCAR Question (Dreamstation BiPAP S/T some days missing) 3rdMarDiv 16 3,075 05-12-2019, 09:54 AM
Last Post: 3rdMarDiv
Question Dreamstation modem question monkeyfeathers 3 1,941 07-10-2016, 07:51 PM
Last Post: chill

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.