Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Dream Station vs. AirSense 10 for Her & Dreamwear mask
RE: Dream Station vs. AirSense 10 for Her & Dreamwear mask
I think you will really like the Resmed for Her. And yes, it will help if your doc is receptive to your information and does something about it.

Having chronically ill family members has really shown me how little medical professionals know about supplies and durable medical equipment access for their patients. Oh, and then being on Medicare sometimes makes the whole thing worse! It's sometimes frightening to see how many xpaps are sold on Craigslist with little to no use because there was no real support for the patient.
Post Reply Post Reply
Since you are knowledgeable and have some inside contacts, I encourage you to be sure to record the #Sleepyhead data for your current machine, and produce a comparison of your results after you have used the Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset FH for a week or so. That comparison would mean a lot to your peers. Good luck!
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks....I'm glad I was successful, but it's a shame I had to work so hard to get it done.  And I think of all the people who don't have the literacy in sleep apnea to be able to do this.  I didn't have the literacy in sleep apnea until I spent a weekend reading through all the information here.  But, it has been instructive & will help me help my patients, better, as well.
Post Reply Post Reply
I know.  I see it all the time with my patients.  Now that I have experienced this first-hand, I can certainly advocate for them and educate them better.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 6 475 7 hours ago
Last Post: Phaleronic
  AirSense 11 & AirFit F30i Mask, new CPAP user TreeSky 0 268 02-25-2024, 09:47 AM
Last Post: TreeSky
  Dreamwear frame sizing ahuman 3 269 02-23-2024, 05:21 PM
Last Post: Nightynite
  Using the heated tube on Dream Station 2 arpegio 4 933 02-16-2024, 06:52 PM
Last Post: arpegio
  Dreamwear Philips Respironics mask altrout 12 754 02-12-2024, 03:04 PM
Last Post: tbhausen
  Using DreamWisp Nasal Mask With ResMed AirSense 11 Avign0n323 2 326 01-31-2024, 01:17 PM
Last Post: Avign0n323
  Need Input on AirSense 10 vs AirSense 11 b4 Ordering New CPAP mdmarmd 13 2,099 01-14-2024, 04:11 PM
Last Post: scowell

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.