Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Dream mapper login problem
Dream mapper login problem
Hi, i am from UAE, and i am using philips Dreamstation INX500h15 AUTO CPAP. Dreamampper application is blocked here but i managed to download from internet. The problem is i am not able to create username and password. without it i am unable to use it. i m getting an error message says there is a problem creating your account please contact customer support. a Serial number is mandatory to create username and password which i already provided. any idea those people who already using Dreamapper?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Dream mapper login problem
Dreammapper can't be used in all countries. I'm guessing that's the issue with UAE.  You have a much better option.  Download the free software Sleepyhead.  There are links at the top of the page.  I admit I use Dreammapper but only because I can upload to it daily via bluetooth to my tablet.  With Sleepyhead you have to remove the SD card from your CPAP machine so upload the data so I only update Sleepyhead about once a month now.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-09-2018, 09:40 AM)Fedman Wrote: With Sleepyhead you have to remove the SD card from your CPAP machine so upload the data so  I only update Sleepyhead about once a month now.

Or you can get a Toshiba FlashAir SD card and use the FlashPAP program to upload your data to SleepyHead across your home's wireless network. No more sneakernet. Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-09-2018, 09:40 AM)Fedman Wrote: Dreammapper can't be used in all countries. I'm guessing that's the issue with UAE.  You have a much better option.  Download the free software Sleepyhead.  There are links at the top of the page.  I admit I use Dreammapper but only because I can upload to it daily via bluetooth to my tablet.  With Sleepyhead you have to remove the SD card from your CPAP machine so upload the data so  I only update Sleepyhead about once a month now.

Fredman,

What version of SH are you running? I tried my 1.0-beta on my iMac and it tells me the Dreamstation isn't supported. Also, most of yesterdaty (haven't tried it today) the DreamMapper servers weren't taking any uploads.

Homer
Homer

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Monitors are also Advisory Members, just with Extra Work assigned.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Homer,

I find that some mornings, I can't upload the Dreammapper data from my tablet because it won't connect to the mother ship.  I've had that problem several times this week.  I just ignore it and try the next morning and it does end up accepting all the data.  This morning it worked. Yesterday it didn't.
Post Reply Post Reply
Been trying for several days at different times to upload the wife's data. No luck. Got the message that I need to downloaded the latest version (which it is) and then reinstall and try again. Still no luck. I called their support line and the first thing they said was they were having server issues as of this past Monday. I was able to get the info we needed by calling our respiratory therapist.

Still doesn't work with the latest version of SH (1.02.2)

Homer
Homer

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Monitors are also Advisory Members, just with Extra Work assigned.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-12-2018, 09:50 AM)Homerec130 Wrote: Been trying for several days at different times to upload the wife's data. No luck. Got the message that I need to downloaded the latest version (which it is) and then reinstall and try again. Still no luck. I called their support line and the first thing they said was they were having server issues as of this past Monday. I was able to get the info we needed by calling our respiratory therapist.

Still doesn't work with the latest version of SH (1.02.2)

Homer

Have you tried Sleepyhead 1.1.0? http://OSCAR Official Download Page ----> CLICK HERE ./testing/1.1.0/
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I too have have problems with DreamMapper in the last two or so weeks.  I'm used to uploading my data every morning.  The last two weeks has been very spotty and like others have said, sometimes it will upload the data but not show the results for the night until a later upload.

Just an FYI
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There's 1.5 years of data in my OSCAR, but now there's a problem Snackers 8 223 03-19-2024, 03:36 AM
Last Post: Snackers
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OSCAR Login R Mark 1 332 12-26-2023, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Problem Downloading Oscar 1.5.1 itchy365 5 563 10-17-2023, 11:16 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
Question Oscar installation problem [solved, see post #4] Bertrand 3 732 09-19-2023, 12:11 AM
Last Post: Bertrand
  OSCAR and Mac set up problem B. McKone 4 719 08-11-2023, 06:52 PM
Last Post: B. McKone
  Oscar Problem Dannobre 2 551 08-03-2023, 09:39 PM
Last Post: Dannobre

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.