Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Dream station 2 user how do I connect to Oscar
Dream station 2 user how do I connect to Oscar
Hello folks. I was told in a Reddit thread that Oscar has a beta version that supports dreamstation 2. How can I get ahold of that software?

My issue is that since receiving the DS2 a month ago, my ahi’s are between 20 and 20 per hour on therapy, yet my max pressure is only around 8/9. 

On my prior DS (that was recalled) I was always under 3 ahi with normal pressures. 

I was told to get Oscar to find out more about what’s going on. 

John
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Dream station 2 user how do I connect to Oscar
OSCAR 1.4 (with DS2 support) is in the release candidate stage. Its release is imminent.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Dream station 2 user how do I connect to Oscar
Hey John,

I received a DS2 as a replacement for my recalled DS1. When I powered up the DS2 the settings I had on file for the DS1 were download and installed to the DS2 via the cellular modem. I have not had much difference if any in the daily AHI numbers I get using the DS2 versus the previous DS1. Presuming your DS2 has the correct settings, it's hard to fathom why you're getting such a difference in the AHI numbers.

I saw your other post about trading/selling to get an AirSense 10 Auto. As Dog Slobber noted, the version of OSCAR that can read the DS2 data is quite close. I would suggest holding off trading in the DS2 and wait to see what's going on with your DS2 with OSCAR. I can only imagine that trading in or out right selling the DS2 would be a sizable dollar hit. I've found the DS2 to be a usable machine that has been an OK replacement for my DS1.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New user OSCAR data after one week Everlong 2 108 03-26-2024, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Everlong
  Oscar and SD cards for machine/user swap ahuman 3 118 03-15-2024, 11:29 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Connect Medistrom Pilot 12 Plus to Airsense 11 and Airmini? ICS55 2 308 02-18-2024, 11:10 PM
Last Post: ICS55
Wink [CPAP] NEW USER - Assistance Needed Interpreting OSCAR Data tommythecat 1 279 02-17-2024, 12:55 AM
Last Post: CPAPfriend
  Using the heated tube on Dream Station 2 arpegio 4 952 02-16-2024, 06:52 PM
Last Post: arpegio
  New CPAP user - OSCAR Data Bourgi 7 674 02-04-2024, 06:51 PM
Last Post: Bourgi
  First Time Oscar User - Needing Help Interpreting Data justinjj 2 322 02-04-2024, 05:32 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.