Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Dream station 2 user how do I connect to Oscar
Dream station 2 user how do I connect to Oscar
Hello folks. I was told in a Reddit thread that Oscar has a beta version that supports dreamstation 2. How can I get ahold of that software?

My issue is that since receiving the DS2 a month ago, my ahi’s are between 20 and 20 per hour on therapy, yet my max pressure is only around 8/9. 

On my prior DS (that was recalled) I was always under 3 ahi with normal pressures. 

I was told to get Oscar to find out more about what’s going on. 

John
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Dream station 2 user how do I connect to Oscar
OSCAR 1.4 (with DS2 support) is in the release candidate stage. Its release is imminent.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Dream station 2 user how do I connect to Oscar
Hey John,

I received a DS2 as a replacement for my recalled DS1. When I powered up the DS2 the settings I had on file for the DS1 were download and installed to the DS2 via the cellular modem. I have not had much difference if any in the daily AHI numbers I get using the DS2 versus the previous DS1. Presuming your DS2 has the correct settings, it's hard to fathom why you're getting such a difference in the AHI numbers.

I saw your other post about trading/selling to get an AirSense 10 Auto. As Dog Slobber noted, the version of OSCAR that can read the DS2 data is quite close. I would suggest holding off trading in the DS2 and wait to see what's going on with your DS2 with OSCAR. I can only imagine that trading in or out right selling the DS2 would be a sizable dollar hit. I've found the DS2 to be a usable machine that has been an OK replacement for my DS1.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] OSCAR Data Review for New User goodfella7763 3 181 04-15-2024, 08:42 PM
Last Post: goodfella7763
  New Bilevel user help with settings (oscar attached) opo218 6 131 04-15-2024, 02:56 PM
Last Post: opo218
  New APAP user looking for guidance on interpreting OSCAR Data MildOSAHighRera 8 644 03-30-2024, 05:52 PM
Last Post: MildOSAHighRera
  New user OSCAR data after one week Everlong 2 179 03-26-2024, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Everlong
  Oscar and SD cards for machine/user swap ahuman 3 145 03-15-2024, 11:29 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Connect Medistrom Pilot 12 Plus to Airsense 11 and Airmini? ICS55 2 344 02-18-2024, 11:10 PM
Last Post: ICS55
Wink [CPAP] NEW USER - Assistance Needed Interpreting OSCAR Data tommythecat 1 297 02-17-2024, 12:55 AM
Last Post: CPAPfriend

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.