Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Dream station not recording correct time
Dream station not recording correct time
So I completed my first 30 days of compliance but now for the last 2 nights I am noticing that my. CPAP is not recording the correct amount of time I am actually wearing my mask. Last night i wore it for over 5 hours and it recorded 3.5 and showed a red bar and the night before I wore it for 6 and it showed 3.9 and a red bar. Is there something wrong? I notice I dont get the little congratulations stars about the consecutive number of nights used anymore on my display either.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Dream station not recording correct time
So I talked with my DME and they looked at my log. It seems I had some large leaks from my mask shifting and that time is actually minused from the total time you wear the mask. So that makes sense now why the times shown are the way they are. I had 4 times where the mask slipped and the bottom of it wound up in my mouth and caused a large leak while I was sleeping. The DME said it was alright because they could see that I was wearing the mask and it wont hurt me for compliance purposes. It wasn’t like I didn’t wear it at all.
Post Reply Post Reply
They are subtracting your usage hours because of a large leak??? The machine is or the DME?

Edit:
I should’ve read further. So they aren’t counting that against compliance. Good
Download OSCAR <——— Click
Post Reply Post Reply
Yeah that is what they said. Let’s hope that is true! Smile
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Air11 now does daylight savings time! cathyf 5 207 Yesterday, 06:51 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
  Airsense 11 Time Zone Change ScottZZZ 60 17,431 03-26-2024, 11:56 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
  Oscar not recording CSR and RE with Aircurve 10 Vauto rmfisher132 1 87 03-17-2024, 04:33 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  TIME FOR SLEEPRIDER'S annual DST WARNING srlevine1 19 617 03-12-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: Homerec130
  Airsense 10 not recording data Guajiro 3 160 03-11-2024, 07:02 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  First time looking at graphs interpretation help smallhandsfeeding 1 244 03-11-2024, 08:12 AM
Last Post: jdavis
  Taking mask off at the same time everynight sleepyman95 2 171 03-08-2024, 12:25 AM
Last Post: sleepyman95

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.