Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Dream wear full face mask
RE: Dream wear full face mask
I'm really not a complete idiot but I can not find what you're telling me.? is there any other way?
thanks, keith
Post Reply Post Reply
The setup manuals are named, "Clinician Setup Manuals". Here is the link to all the manuals available, https://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-p...tup-manual. You will need to scroll down to find yours. It is in Section 3. You MUST be logged in to your Apnea Board account to access this area.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
OK it's my problem I know 
But Idon't see how to log in and the go to that list
stupid i guess, frustrated for sure
when i get to my machine the screen has no "active" names
Post Reply Post Reply
In the upper right of your web page, do you see your user name(Keithp1960), a number (probably 0), Logout, and UserCP? If it displays anything other than "Logout", then you are not signed in.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Ya that's what I see....
have to stop it's just not working
thanks anyway
Post Reply Post Reply
if you're using your phone, there's a menu button at top left of this page you're looking at right now (on my android phone anyway). tap that and look toward the middle of the drop down list for CPAP Setup Manuals. if you're using a computer, it's in the middle of the black bar at the top of this page.
Post Reply Post Reply
If you using a phone you may need to turn it to landscape to see all the menus
Post Reply Post Reply
the problem is , even when I get to the list, drop down to the list that says Only e mailed that list is black and not active, can't select my mask because it's not active, yes I'm singed in
Keith
Post Reply Post Reply
Could it be some web browser setting that isn't permitting the website to load properly?
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
"can't select my mask because it's not active, yes I'm singed in"

are you looking for a machine manual or mask info? idk if AB has mask info. the machine manual was suggested to help you know how to check & change your settings & learn how to use the auto on/off function.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Full Face Mask Recommendations for Minimal Bounce with Pressure Support Unkikonki 15 520 03-14-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: RLRoth
  [News] Fisher and Paykel Evora Full SarcasticDave94 155 16,601 03-06-2024, 09:03 AM
Last Post: SheShells23
  Pros/Cons of buying PAP at full price TwoFistedWonderBrain 14 702 02-24-2024, 10:39 AM
Last Post: TwoFistedWonderBrain
  Flow Limitations Full Face Mask vs Pillows wickedsleepy 4 399 02-23-2024, 10:44 AM
Last Post: wickedsleepy
  Using the heated tube on Dream Station 2 arpegio 4 951 02-16-2024, 06:52 PM
Last Post: arpegio
  [CPAP] Dry mouth despite humidifier and full face mask Tactful3149 2 448 02-13-2024, 03:25 PM
Last Post: Tactful3149
Angry [Health] I have to tighten my mask so badly that my face gets puffy... CantSleepWell 10 595 02-11-2024, 07:05 PM
Last Post: robbob2112

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.