Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

DreamMapper Bluetooth exactly at 4 month
Question 
DreamMapper Bluetooth exactly at 4 month
Dreammapper bluetooth stopped working for my cell phone and laptop EXACTLY at the 4 month date from purchasing the machine.   Could the date be pure coincidence?

Is there a connection to the fact that I'd stopped working with the greedy provider that is partly owned by my ENT?

I pulled the WIFI modem at the 1 month mark.  Now, 3 months later, the bluetooth quits.

After uploading my SleepyHead file here, and assured that there are no glitches, I only used the bluetooth connection as a little reassurance.

Even though the bluetooth isn't vital, if the provider shut it off to force me to contact them, I'd like to be aware.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: DreamMapper Bluetooth exactly at 4 month
The DME has no control over the bluetooth connection. It is strictly between your machine and phone.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
What Walla Walla said^

Also, DreamMapper doesn’t seem to be all that reliable as far as Bluetooth connections.

I did want to comment on your statement that you pulled your Modem after a month (not that I blame you) Smile I was just hoping you met compliance as the Modem is what the DME uses to gather your data and check compliance.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-22-2018, 09:05 AM)Walla Walla Wrote: The DME has no control over the bluetooth connection. It is strictly between your machine and phone.

Thanks! Good to know that the date was just a coincidence.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-22-2018, 09:27 AM)OpalRose Wrote: What Walla Walla said^

Also, DreamMapper doesn’t seem to be all that reliable as far as Bluetooth connections.

I did want to comment on your statement that you pulled your Modem after a month (not that I blame you)  Smile   I was just hoping you met compliance as the Modem is what the DME uses to gather your data and check compliance.

OpalRose, I appreciate your concern.

The one month mark is when the DME confirmed that:
1. Mask fit was 100% for 30 days straight
2. AHI was less than .6 at the highest and predominately 0 - .1 the rest of the time
3. That they refused to finally supply me with the ResMed Swift LT for Her that had worked excellently for 9 years, because they didn't stock it. (She said I hadn't given the DreamWear with cushion a sufficient trial and it was my imagination that I didn't get a restful sleep!)

That's when I pulled the cellular modem; sent in the SleepyHead graphs for confirmation of the good stats; and switched to bluetooth only.  The numbers have been even better since my insurance company allowed me to switch DME and order the mask that has always worked.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Phillips DreamMapper - old machine only? p123 6 742 11-19-2023, 04:58 PM
Last Post: paulag1955
  Breas Z1 Auto Bluetooth Won't Turn On leinerd 1 614 10-14-2023, 02:59 PM
Last Post: Gmason19
  DreamMapper - Data not transferring from Dream2 gonzalo 1 701 08-01-2023, 10:18 AM
Last Post: MrMister
  Dreamstation 2 software (Dreammapper) EricDK 9 1,728 05-15-2023, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  DreamStation 2 constantly requiring pairing [with DreamMapper] OldNavyGuy 10 5,863 12-23-2022, 10:21 AM
Last Post: Katman
  Develop Resmed Reporting via Bluetooth, Apple Health degrees89 6 1,462 12-23-2022, 04:29 AM
Last Post: degrees89
  OSCAR 1.4.0 - Possible Bluetooth data import? a21900 0 724 10-19-2022, 11:13 PM
Last Post: a21900

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.