Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

DreamMapper V2.13
DreamMapper V2.13
I downloaded DreamMapper V2.13 from Google Store and installed it on my Samsung Galaxy Tab E Lite Tablet. The Tablet and DreamStation were paired successfully.

However, when I log into DreamMapper, I get the following: "Error The date or time on this mobile device is not correct. Please make the necessary corrections, or if possible, configure the device to set the date and time automatically."

When I click OK the application freezes up.

The date and time for the world clock and my tablet are identical, while the time in the setup for the CPAC matches.
Where do I check for date setting of the CPAC machine?

And is there a software version of DreamMapper for Windows 10?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: DreamMapper V2.13
Hi macleadd,
I am bumping your thread in hopes someone familiar with DreamMapper will be able to help.

I don’t believe there is a way to access time settings on Respironics machines, and as far as I know, DreamMapper does not work with Windows.

EDIT: I see some of you are using it with Windows, so I apologize for misinformation.

I personally wouldn’t bother with it on a PC, when #SleepyHead can give you much more detailed data.

There are a few more threads on this subject that may help.
See below under “Possibly Related Threads”.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hello macleadd,

The time function is located in the Patient’s menu, under My Setup. To get there push and release the control knob to enter the patient’s menu. Turn the control knob until My Setup is displayed. Push and release the control knob  and then turn it to navigate to the Time menu. You will only be able to adjust in 30 minute increments. The time function is intended to set your time zone. It’s entirely possible your provider didn’t set the time zone. Mine didn’t set mine before issuing me my machine.

Hope this helps.
Mitch 

Edited to add: You can access DreamMapper with your computer by using your browser to log into their website, no app required.
Useful Links
Download OSCAR
Organize your OSCAR and SleepyHead charts
Attaching images and files to posts

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-26-2018, 08:56 AM)macleadd Wrote: And is there a software version of DreamMapper for Windows 10?

I am currently using DreamMapper on a Windows 10 PC along with SleepyHead software.

To use DreamMapper on your computer:
  1. Use the SD card included in your Philips Respironics device and insert it into your computer
  2. Create an account by visiting MyDreamMapper.com
  3. Track your data by transferring the SD card between devices daily
Post Reply Post Reply
I have read online that the latest upgrade to the DreamMapper App is a bust. I don't know if this is true, but it could the source of my error problem.
Post Reply Post Reply
Today, I  was able to retrieve my data, but nobody knows whether tomorrow will be as successful
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Phillips DreamMapper - old machine only? p123 6 756 11-19-2023, 04:58 PM
Last Post: paulag1955
  DreamMapper - Data not transferring from Dream2 gonzalo 1 710 08-01-2023, 10:18 AM
Last Post: MrMister
  Dreamstation 2 software (Dreammapper) EricDK 9 1,736 05-15-2023, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  DreamStation 2 constantly requiring pairing [with DreamMapper] OldNavyGuy 10 5,911 12-23-2022, 10:21 AM
Last Post: Katman
  Dreammapper Android App won't connect BeachGuy71 4 1,171 09-14-2022, 09:34 AM
Last Post: BeachGuy71
  DreamStation 2, DreamMapper, Oh-oh! StratCat48 5 2,151 12-28-2021, 09:12 PM
Last Post: Lunasea
  Dreamstation / Dreammapper not syncing recruiter 2 2,319 05-06-2021, 10:20 AM
Last Post: recruiter

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.