Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

DreamMapper change?
I've been regularly using the Bluetooth transfer to the DreamMaker app on my phone to get a quick look at AHI, usage and mask fit. Recently it started displaying only usage. Also none of the past AHI and mask fit data displays. Even though it doesn't display the AHI or mask fit it does upload them and I can see them on web version of DreamMapper. I was wondering if anyone else had this problem and if there is anything short of deleting and reloading the app that would fix the problem.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-22-2017, 09:18 AM)Jimsp1 Wrote: I've been regularly using the Bluetooth transfer to the DreamMaker app on my phone to get a quick look at AHI, usage and mask fit. Recently it started displaying only usage. Also none of the past AHI and mask fit data displays. Even though it doesn't display the AHI or mask fit it does upload them and I can see them on web version of DreamMapper. I was wondering if anyone else had this problem and if there is anything short of deleting and reloading the app that would fix the problem.

I experienced the exact same thing on my Android tablet.  I ended up deleting and re-installing the app and now it works fine and shows AHI and mask fit again.  I noticed that Dream Mapper updated around January 15 and that's when I started experiencing the problem.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks,
That worked, it even brought in the old data.
I see the display has changed slightly.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dreammapper App hours of sleep accurate? Purplejilly 1 166 08-02-2017, 10:16 AM
Last Post: Fedman
  Dreammapper versus Sleepyhead data llaage 13 1,246 07-01-2017, 02:52 PM
Last Post: gwatuk
  Change font of ResScan ilansh7 4 328 06-13-2017, 12:25 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Two things to change for next build CPAPreturnee 1 242 05-23-2017, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  DreamMapper update, wrong time no new data. MrEGuy 7 4,695 04-25-2017, 07:57 PM
Last Post: mkov608
  Dreammapper app questions BHappy 2 460 04-07-2017, 05:26 AM
Last Post: BHappy
  Respironics DreamMapper App SarcasticDave94 2 410 04-01-2017, 10:59 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94