Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

DreamMapper change?
DreamMapper change?
I've been regularly using the Bluetooth transfer to the DreamMaker app on my phone to get a quick look at AHI, usage and mask fit. Recently it started displaying only usage. Also none of the past AHI and mask fit data displays. Even though it doesn't display the AHI or mask fit it does upload them and I can see them on web version of DreamMapper. I was wondering if anyone else had this problem and if there is anything short of deleting and reloading the app that would fix the problem.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: DreamMapper change?
(01-22-2017, 09:18 AM)Jimsp1 Wrote: I've been regularly using the Bluetooth transfer to the DreamMaker app on my phone to get a quick look at AHI, usage and mask fit. Recently it started displaying only usage. Also none of the past AHI and mask fit data displays. Even though it doesn't display the AHI or mask fit it does upload them and I can see them on web version of DreamMapper. I was wondering if anyone else had this problem and if there is anything short of deleting and reloading the app that would fix the problem.

I experienced the exact same thing on my Android tablet.  I ended up deleting and re-installing the app and now it works fine and shows AHI and mask fit again.  I noticed that Dream Mapper updated around January 15 and that's when I started experiencing the problem.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: DreamMapper change?
Thanks,
That worked, it even brought in the old data.
I see the display has changed slightly.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Phillips DreamMapper - old machine only? p123 6 758 11-19-2023, 04:58 PM
Last Post: paulag1955
Question Change Statistics view default to Monthly instead of Standard? retro 4 564 10-06-2023, 07:45 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OSCAR Profile page recent change GordK 3 546 09-05-2023, 05:01 PM
Last Post: GordK
  DreamMapper - Data not transferring from Dream2 gonzalo 1 711 08-01-2023, 10:18 AM
Last Post: MrMister
  Dreamstation 2 software (Dreammapper) EricDK 9 1,738 05-15-2023, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Gideon
Question MADE USER NAME CHANGE TO MY COMPUTER: NEED HELP WITH OSCAR ERROR MESSAGE Plmnb 8 903 04-08-2023, 10:17 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Change settings during the night herenthere 1 466 03-31-2023, 08:12 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.