Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

DreamMapper server down?
RE: DreamMapper server down?
Are you serious?  If so, would you kindly: (a) show me where to find that instruction; (b) tell me what to do if I don't know anything about twitter; and © tell me why it isn't a far better idea to post a warning/popup at dreammapper.com?

BTW, my company just advised that its portal (ENCORE) is down also.
Post Reply Post Reply
bins2345,
No one is disagreeing with you.  I totally understand your frustration, and that's why I never subscribed to DreamMapper.  You can get the same basic information on your Cpap display screen.  

Now with that said, if Encore is down in addition to DreamMapper, then they are obviously having server problems.  

You do have a choice...
Those of us who track our therapy and don't want to depend on Doctors and DME's or an unreliable program to tell us how were doing simply use OSCAR.  You do have a choice.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you, OpalRose.
Post Reply Post Reply
I had the same problem on the weekend with my Mac. It seems to be running well now.
Shy Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, the web app is up altho I had to re-register but my dreammaker still can't reach the server so the info on the app ends last friday
Post Reply Post Reply
The Dreammapper server is up and running again. 
Post Reply Post Reply
I can access the app and web page but I am still unable to upload my recent data.

...and I can't re-pair.  The dealer said, "Just wait.  They told us it will all be up and running by tomorrow." (TU)
Post Reply Post Reply
I tried and I still can't log on, it still says unable to connect to server, its been like this since Friday
Post Reply Post Reply
On Saturday, I received a very poorly written automated response from Philips that everyone is in a waiting line to be able to upload. Lo' and behold, last night everything was back to normal for me.  Perhaps you are still in the queue.
Post Reply Post Reply
For the past few days, I have been able to see nightly results on my DreamStation and I have successfully uploaded ("completed") them.  However, they haven't appeared on the web or the app.  Instead, a report showed that I have missed days of therapy.

I received this from the Company:  "We are currently experiencing delays with processing patient therapy data."

Would've been nice if it sent a notice to users.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Phillips DreamMapper - old machine only? p123 6 756 11-19-2023, 04:58 PM
Last Post: paulag1955
  DreamMapper - Data not transferring from Dream2 gonzalo 1 711 08-01-2023, 10:18 AM
Last Post: MrMister
  Dreamstation 2 software (Dreammapper) EricDK 9 1,737 05-15-2023, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  DreamStation 2 constantly requiring pairing [with DreamMapper] OldNavyGuy 10 5,912 12-23-2022, 10:21 AM
Last Post: Katman
  [prismaTS] Accidentally uninstall SQL Server rudwna 4 678 12-07-2022, 02:15 PM
Last Post: FaceInTheCrowd
  Dreammapper Android App won't connect BeachGuy71 4 1,174 09-14-2022, 09:34 AM
Last Post: BeachGuy71
  DreamStation 2, DreamMapper, Oh-oh! StratCat48 5 2,152 12-28-2021, 09:12 PM
Last Post: Lunasea

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.