DreamMapper update, wrong time no new data.
MrEGuy Offline

Preferred Members

Machine: None
Mask Type: Not using mask
Mask Make & Model: none
Humidifier: none
CPAP Pressure: none
CPAP Software: Not using software

Other Comments:

Sex: Undisclosed
DreamMapper update, wrong time no new data.
Hello,

My wife is using the Dream Mapper app on her Galaxy 6s edge+ (what a stupid name for a phone). Overnight the app updated and in the morning the app said that there was no new data to upload from the machine. The app and the machine were also about 14 hours fast. I tried going into the help menu of the app and scroll button was obscuring it.

Has anyone else come across this issue with the update? Anyone know to get the phone to re-pair with the DreamStation? I tired reinstalling the app and setting the machine to repair but that does not appear to have done the trick?
04-22-2016 08:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Post Reply Quote this message in a reply

Donate to Apnea Board
AlanE Offline

Advisory Members

Machine: ResMed AirSense 10 Autoset
Mask Type: Nasal pillows
Mask Make & Model: P10 & Mirage Liberty backup
Humidifier: Built-in
CPAP Pressure: 10-14
CPAP Software: ResScan SleepyHead

Other Comments: ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish

Sex: Male

RE: DreamMapper update, wrong time no new data.
Not familiar with the machine but have you tried turning Bluetooth to off and then exit the settings menu on the machine, unplug and replug the machine back in then try pairing again?

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie
04-22-2016 10:28 AM
pupcamper Offline

Advisory Members

Machine: PR DreamStation CPAP Pro
Mask Make & Model: AirFit P10 Pillows; Quatro Air FFM
Humidifier: DreamStation Heated Humidifier
CPAP Pressure: 10.5 cmH2O; no ramp; no C-Flex
CPAP Software: SleepyHead EncorePro

Other Comments: Lung cancer survivor since 11/2004; CPAP since 11/2015

(04-22-2016 10:28 AM)AlanE Wrote:  Not familiar with the machine but have you tried turning Bluetooth to off and then exit the settings menu on the machine, unplug and replug the machine back in then try pairing again?

I've had the same problem, not olny after an update, but at apparently random times as well. I think Alan's idea will work for you. A simple reboot of my DreamStation has always resolved the problem.

As for the time issue, if I remember right you can scroll to the left in the patients menu of your DreamStation and find where to set the time in thirty minute increments. I think DreamMapper uses the machines time.

"....respiration,—a troublesome practice, but one which custom has rendered necessary to our easy existence...." Oliver Twist, Charles Dickens- 1837

I use FlashPAP to load data from a FlashAir III wifi sd card in my machine to my computer and display it with SleepyHead .
robysue's Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
(This post was last modified: 04-22-2016 11:54 AM by pupcamper.)
04-22-2016 11:44 AM

Donate to Apnea Board
tmoody Offline

Advisory Members

Machine: PR System 1 BPAP AutoSV
Mask Make & Model: Swift FX nose pillows
Humidifier: PR System 1 attached
CPAP Pressure: 8-25
CPAP Software: SleepyHead

Other Comments:

I use the app with my PR System One. I have noticed that it can take hours for the Dreammapper servers to update the app, after I manually sync using the machine's modem. The app was updated on April 1, at which time I wasn't using it, so I don't know if this is new behavior. I'm not sure if this back-end delay is relevant to your wife's situation, but I thought it worth mentioning.

Incidentally, on my OnePlus One, using on-screen navigation buttons, the "details" at the bottom of the screen are obscured, and you can't scroll it. I've had better luck using the mobile browser with dreammapper.com, because I can then scroll to see all the info. But the time delay is present for the web site as well as the app.
04-22-2016 01:44 PM
MrEGuy Offline

Preferred Members

Machine: None
Mask Type: Not using mask
Mask Make & Model: none
Humidifier: none
CPAP Pressure: none
CPAP Software: Not using software

Other Comments:

Sex: Undisclosed
"Not familiar with the machine but have you tried turning Bluetooth to off and then exit the settings menu on the machine, unplug and replug the machine back in then try pairing again? "

I cleared the pairing on the machine and completely reinstalled the app on the phone. You initiate repairing with the app and on that day the app appeared to still connect to the machine regardless of the pairing being cleared on the machine. The next day it did re-pair but I have not had a chance to follow up and see if the data is coming through properly.

"As for the time issue, if I remember right you can scroll to the left in the patients menu of your DreamStation and find where to set the time in thirty minute increments. I think DreamMapper uses the machines time." This did not solve things that day but the following day it appeared to operate normally.

"I have noticed that it can take hours for the Dreammapper servers to update the app" I have sent an e-mail to Philips to try sort the issue out. They advised that they know of a 4 hour delay in displaying data from the cellular modems on their software. As we are using a direct Bluetooth connection this does not affect us.

Thanks for the help. I will keep you updated if I find out anything from Philips.
04-24-2016 04:39 PM

Donate to Apnea Board

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  DreamMapper Software Data Hog Texasaaa 5 167 Yesterday 03:20 AM
Last Post: Texasaaa
  Sleepyhead oximeter data-wrong days awoodby 5 486 11-04-2016 11:27 PM
Last Post: SaldusMiegas
  FlashPAP - connection time out. Tassie tone 4 259 09-23-2016 09:14 PM
Last Post: sonicboom
Gross Sleepyhead - Opens Wrong Default Data Folder EVERY TIME! marc31 14 663 08-03-2016 09:40 AM
Last Post: Roy289
Question New to this -- What am I doing wrong?? DreamStation/Sleepyhead crazy4disney 4 515 07-28-2016 11:10 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  The report goes weird: the data or the software goes wrong? asdftalk 3 296 07-19-2016 09:52 PM
Last Post: asdftalk
Question SleepyHead v1.0.0-beta-2 Data wrong Snowleopard28 6 465 07-08-2016 01:49 AM
Last Post: Snowleopard28