I use the app with my PR System One. I have noticed that it can take hours for the Dreammapper servers to update the app, after I manually sync using the machine's modem. The app was updated on April 1, at which time I wasn't using it, so I don't know if this is new behavior. I'm not sure if this back-end delay is relevant to your wife's situation, but I thought it worth mentioning.
Incidentally, on my OnePlus One, using on-screen navigation buttons, the "details" at the bottom of the screen are obscured, and you can't scroll it. I've had better luck using the mobile browser with dreammapper.com, because I can then scroll to see all the info. But the time delay is present for the web site as well as the app.
"Not familiar with the machine but have you tried turning Bluetooth to off and then exit the settings menu on the machine, unplug and replug the machine back in then try pairing again? "
I cleared the pairing on the machine and completely reinstalled the app on the phone. You initiate repairing with the app and on that day the app appeared to still connect to the machine regardless of the pairing being cleared on the machine. The next day it did re-pair but I have not had a chance to follow up and see if the data is coming through properly.
"As for the time issue, if I remember right you can scroll to the left in the patients menu of your DreamStation and find where to set the time in thirty minute increments. I think DreamMapper uses the machines time." This did not solve things that day but the following day it appeared to operate normally.
"I have noticed that it can take hours for the Dreammapper servers to update the app" I have sent an e-mail to Philips to try sort the issue out. They advised that they know of a 4 hour delay in displaying data from the cellular modems on their software. As we are using a direct Bluetooth connection this does not affect us.
Thanks for the help. I will keep you updated if I find out anything from Philips.