Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

DreamMapper update, wrong time no new data.
DreamMapper update, wrong time no new data.
Hello,

My wife is using the Dream Mapper app on her Galaxy 6s edge+ (what a stupid name for a phone). Overnight the app updated and in the morning the app said that there was no new data to upload from the machine. The app and the machine were also about 14 hours fast. I tried going into the help menu of the app and scroll button was obscuring it.

Has anyone else come across this issue with the update? Anyone know to get the phone to re-pair with the DreamStation? I tired reinstalling the app and setting the machine to repair but that does not appear to have done the trick?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: DreamMapper update, wrong time no new data.
Not familiar with the machine but have you tried turning Bluetooth to off and then exit the settings menu on the machine, unplug and replug the machine back in then try pairing again?
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-22-2016, 10:28 AM)AlanE Wrote: Not familiar with the machine but have you tried turning Bluetooth to off and then exit the settings menu on the machine, unplug and replug the machine back in then try pairing again?

I've had the same problem, not olny after an update, but at apparently random times as well. I think Alan's idea will work for you. A simple reboot of my DreamStation has always resolved the problem.

As for the time issue, if I remember right you can scroll to the left in the patients menu of your DreamStation and find where to set the time in thirty minute increments. I think DreamMapper uses the machines time.
Useful Links
Download OSCAR
Organize your OSCAR and SleepyHead charts
Attaching images and files to posts

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
I use the app with my PR System One. I have noticed that it can take hours for the Dreammapper servers to update the app, after I manually sync using the machine's modem. The app was updated on April 1, at which time I wasn't using it, so I don't know if this is new behavior. I'm not sure if this back-end delay is relevant to your wife's situation, but I thought it worth mentioning.

Incidentally, on my OnePlus One, using on-screen navigation buttons, the "details" at the bottom of the screen are obscured, and you can't scroll it. I've had better luck using the mobile browser with dreammapper.com, because I can then scroll to see all the info. But the time delay is present for the web site as well as the app.
Post Reply Post Reply
"Not familiar with the machine but have you tried turning Bluetooth to off and then exit the settings menu on the machine, unplug and replug the machine back in then try pairing again? "

I cleared the pairing on the machine and completely reinstalled the app on the phone. You initiate repairing with the app and on that day the app appeared to still connect to the machine regardless of the pairing being cleared on the machine. The next day it did re-pair but I have not had a chance to follow up and see if the data is coming through properly.

"As for the time issue, if I remember right you can scroll to the left in the patients menu of your DreamStation and find where to set the time in thirty minute increments. I think DreamMapper uses the machines time." This did not solve things that day but the following day it appeared to operate normally.

"I have noticed that it can take hours for the Dreammapper servers to update the app" I have sent an e-mail to Philips to try sort the issue out. They advised that they know of a 4 hour delay in displaying data from the cellular modems on their software. As we are using a direct Bluetooth connection this does not affect us.

Thanks for the help. I will keep you updated if I find out anything from Philips.
Post Reply Post Reply
Solved: DreamMapper update, wrong time no new data.
(04-22-2016, 08:44 AM)MrEGuy Wrote: Hello,

My wife is using the Dream Mapper app on her Galaxy 6s edge+ (what a stupid name for a phone). Overnight the app updated and in the morning the app said that there was no new data to upload from the machine. The app and the machine were also about 14 hours fast. I tried going into the help menu of the app and scroll button was obscuring it.

Has anyone else come across this issue with the update?  Anyone know to get the phone to re-pair with the DreamStation? I tired reinstalling the app and setting the machine to repair but that does not appear to have done the trick?

MrEGuy I figured it out; I had the same problem.  From the Dreammapper App:

1.  Open the dreammapper app, and click on the menu icon in the upper left hand corner.  The menu icon are the three horizontal lines in the upper left corner.
2.  Click on Settings.
3.  Under "Equipment" click on "Therapy Device"
4.  Ensure the "Using Bluetooth" Icon is green.  The major problem with this icon is that the "ON" position for most Android icons is to the right; in the Dreammapper App, it's to left.  This is counter intuitive. 

Mark
Post Reply Post Reply
You sir are brilliant  Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
Happy to assist!
Post Reply Post Reply
I have the exact same problem.   I checked the dream-station time and it is correct.  But, when i do a data transfer in the morning, it shows no data for the night.    However, i noticed in the very small print it shows the time of data transfer and it is off by 6 hours.    If later that afternoon i do another transfer, the data shows up but the time of my transfer is still off by 6 hours.  Maybe a time zone issue.   It appears that when i do the morning transfer, dream mapper thinks it is still before midnight and shows no data, even though there is a spot for the data but the vertical bar is zero height. I am using IOS app on IPhone. My Using Bluetooth setting is green
Post Reply Post Reply
By the way. In the above post, all used to work great until about 4 days ago.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 77 Today, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  How and where to adjust local time. douglaskeene 2 85 03-23-2024, 04:07 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Time listed: Wrong end time? How to fix? Plmnb 5 202 03-08-2024, 08:57 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Will an OSCAR update ever be released? guzzle 3 173 03-07-2024, 07:17 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Total Time In Apnea is missing ElUno 3 325 02-26-2024, 09:23 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 292 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,629 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.