Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

DreamStation 2 and Oscar
RE: DreamStation 2 and Oscar
Mazel Tov! What about DreamStation 1?
Post Reply Post Reply
Also, the current version crashes when trying to read my data on my Mac. Where do you want me to send the crash report?
I'll try my Windows 10 machine.
Post Reply Post Reply
Dreamstation 1 used the same directory and file structure from its predecessor. Only the DS2 has encrypted data. Please state what version you have installed and which device you are trying to read. Currently, the DS2 data import is only available in a Beta version. A version with this loader will be released to everyone shortly.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I had the latest version that I could find - 1.3.1. I'm using a MacBook Pro running BigSur. (It's too old to run Catalina).
Post Reply Post Reply
V1.3.1 should read the DS1's data, but not the DS2's.
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, but it crashes on both my MacBook Pro and my Windows 10 machine.
Post Reply Post Reply
It could be a graphics engine problem. Try holding the SHIFT key down when starting OSCAR to see if this may remedy this. This action changes the rendering engine from OpenGL to software rendering. There isn't any noticeable latency between the two with today's processors .

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
OK - I'll give that a shot on both computers when I'm back home. Thanks.

I'm still waiting on my DreamStation 2 to show up from Philips.
Post Reply Post Reply
Graphics engine issues are usually only seen on Windows. When is OSCAR crashing on your Mac?

It may be a bug we’ve already fixed for 1.4, or it could be something we haven’t seen before.
Post Reply Post Reply
It crashes when it tries to load the data from my SD card. I saved the crash report if you want it.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR and DreamStation 2 sallym 11 909 03-28-2024, 01:20 AM
Last Post: sallym
  Why does Oscar Display Pressure, EPAP IPAP on Dreamstation Bipap pressure Graph microvax 5 845 02-27-2023, 04:47 AM
Last Post: microvax
  Oscar complaining about replacement DreamStation traveler12 9 1,318 05-07-2022, 04:46 PM
Last Post: sawinglogz
  Does Oscar work with DreamStation 2 gq1234 1 860 03-03-2022, 11:28 PM
Last Post: pholynyk
  Does OSCAR support Philips Respironics DreamStation APAP Model MPN: DSX500H11 ktho64152 2 1,077 02-18-2021, 03:08 PM
Last Post: ktho64152
  Dreamstation DSX500 sdcard not visible in Oscar [solved, see post #6] Ryne 5 1,046 09-02-2020, 04:41 AM
Last Post: Ryne
  DreamStation AVAPS and OSCAR Matt00926 1 912 12-12-2019, 09:59 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.