Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

DreamStation 2 data links via Bluetooth vs. card upload
DreamStation 2 data links via Bluetooth vs. card upload
I am new to DreamStation 2 (and CPAP in general). I have linked my DS2 to DreamMapper on a smartphone (via Bluetooth). That works great to easily get my daily data (the previous night's summary stats).  However, I also see there is software available for manually uploading SD cards from the DS2.  Does this differ from that transmitted via Bluetooth? Does it provide (for example) actual data traces instead of only nightly summaries?

thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: DreamStation 2 data links via Bluetooth vs. card upload
The Oscar gives a huge amount of data, the dreammapper app gives almost nothing   It is used for compliance only. If you want detailed information Oscar is the only program that is available to the user. 

Take a look at posts on this site. You can see what is there from Oscar. However, I don’t think that the ds2 is compatible with Oscar.
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
Philips decided to restrict SD card data so that common folk that's not the doc can't get it. Mostly because you're not the customer and you should only let Dr. Dolittle look at this data. He should be the only one to change settings too. Because he really really cares and will certainly take a second to look at this data, and edit settings to your liking at any time. As long as he's not counting the money you paid him to do little.

Vomit makes me a bit sick how little these sleep pulmonary doctors actually do for the patient
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-29-2021, 07:59 PM)staceyburke Wrote: However, I don’t think that the ds2 is compatible with Oscar.

Yet.  Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
Is there an official required SD card or will any reputable 4 or 8 gb SD work?
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm guessing the same/similar requirements are for others regarding an SD.

Any brand, standard SD card form factor, 2-32 GB, the PAP probably can format but needs to be formatted to FAT32.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I just received a DS 2 to replace my recalled DS 1 and decided to try the Dreammapper data card reader, it says my card is corrupt. The reader does see the old SD card though. Not sure if it says corrupt due to the encryption or it thinks the card is corrupt. I sent a email to support. I have a feeling that even if it did read it I would only see the same data that is on my phone.
Post Reply Post Reply
Which DreamMapper "data card reader" would that be? The only one I know of is the phone app that connects via Bluetooth to your CPAP and doesn't touch the SD card at all. Do you have something different?

(Do you mean the Data Card Uploader for their myDreamMapper web site?)
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 71 4 hours ago
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Data upload incomplete in OSCAR Ravengrad898 4 206 03-11-2024, 08:45 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 287 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,628 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  CMS50I can't upload multiple readings chris mdp 0 210 02-15-2024, 02:20 AM
Last Post: chris mdp
  AirSense 11 Data download csv file vs. card tkblizard 3 492 12-29-2023, 04:33 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Archive SD card data txrpls 3 802 12-18-2023, 07:11 PM
Last Post: txrpls

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.