Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

DreamStation 2 data - non OSCAR
DreamStation 2 data - non OSCAR

.pdf   Dreamstation 2 data.pdf (Size: 984.87 KB / Downloads: 15) At my sleep study, I had an AHI of 89 and was issued a dreamstation 2.  I have been 100 percent compliant for 3 months. Even so, I don't sleep very well and have fatigue during the day.  My AHI averages around 10 now. 

As you know the DS 2 data don't work in Oscar - yet.  So when I recently visited the Cpap store, I requested that they provide the data they collect on my usage.  Even though this is not OSCAR data, can any of you experts puzzle through it to see if you might recommend improvements?  I have attached the pdf file.[attachment=34070][attachment=34070]

In my conversation with the Cpap store. I pointed out that I had the greatest investment in making this work - more than my overworked sleep doctor and more than the Cpap vendor.  He agreed and even said he would check into seeing if I could have access to my data without coming in to the store to request it.  (There is a PIN number on the DS2 which does not allow me access to the full data.

Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: DreamStation 2 data - non OSCAR
Its your machine and your data, so you should have access to all of it and say so on who can or cannot have it, so something is not setup right with your supplier.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-24-2021, 08:58 AM)Ponydriver Wrote: There is a PIN number on the DS2 which does not allow me access to the full data.
Thanks.

To access Clinicians Menu:

https://www.apneaboard.com/dreamstation-...structions

There is a way to reset the PIN number.
Note:  These instructions are for the DS1, but will probably work for the DS2.

https://www.apneaboard.com/DreamStation-PIN-set.pdf

DreamStation – Setting the PIN number:

To set a PIN, the user must access Provider mode by pressing/holding the knob and ramp buttons simultaneously for at least 5 seconds

When in Provider mode, navigate to the ‘Device’ menu, then press/hold the knob and ramp buttons simultaneously again for at least 5 seconds.

Highlight the ‘Set Pin’ option and press the knob.

The device will prompt the user to set up a 4 digit PIN.

Once setup, the PIN will be required to gain Provider mode access.

If the wrong PIN is entered 8 times, the device prompts the user with the option to clear device data and reset the unit.

Selecting ‘Reset Data’ clears ALL device data, PIN data, and resets the unit to the Factory Configuration with few exceptions (i.e. displayed language, Encore session ID, etc.).

If the user selects ‘Exit’ and waits 15 minutes, upon entering Provider mode, the user can attempt to re-enter the PIN up to 8 times once again. Currently there is no separate method for resetting the PIN.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Please include your attachment above, and a zipped copy of your entire data card so we can make comparisons while looking at the data.  
Include your forum username in the filename so we can contact you if we have questions.  
Place in my dropbox.   https://www.dropbox.com/request/6VeFzBXa4qZ37EgphL5b

I'll get it to the developers.

We haven't seen much with detailed data on the DS2 yet.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  oscar data sleeper2460 0 51 8 hours ago
Last Post: sleeper2460
  New user OSCAR data after one week Everlong 2 107 03-26-2024, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Everlong
  Current OSCAR Data Tylermdugan 0 66 03-26-2024, 07:06 AM
Last Post: Tylermdugan
  Need help with OSCAR data Abhi 5 404 03-26-2024, 05:31 AM
Last Post: BigWing
  First night done, now what? (OSCAR data attached) Stephaniea0213 5 144 03-20-2024, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New to CPAP Titration Study and OSCAR Data Help Needed slowmoto 2 148 03-20-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: slowmoto
  Analyzing OSCAR DATA givememyusername 3 174 03-20-2024, 06:02 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.