Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

DreamStation CPAP - I found out about a sale
DreamStation CPAP - I found out about a sale
Supplier 9 sent me an email today about a sale on the Dream Station CPAP.  This is the fixed pressure version, but it's about 60% off the list price.  I don't know how long the sale goes on.  You need to check the CPAP on the Supplier 9 website, then have them email you the sale price.

It's this model from Philips (DSX200S11)

https://www.homehealth.estore.philips.co.../DSX200S11
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: DreamStation CPAP - I found out about a sale
Keep in mind this machine is a brick. No data.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-24-2020, 12:26 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: Keep in mind this machine is a brick. No data.

I didn't know that.  I thought all the DreamStations had some sort of recording capability.
Post Reply Post Reply
There are two fixed CPAPs in the Dreamstation lineup. The DSX200 is a brick while the 400 (Pro CPAP) has full data and limited auto CPAP trial capability.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm just wondering out loud, maybe these are the units collecting dust at the DMEs since they can't foist them on "unsuspecting" apnea patients that come here to learn what to accept.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
We can only hope we have such reach Dave. Then again, if people came here first, who would get a Philips machine at all? I'm practically itchng to get one of those $150 Resmed Airsense 10 Autosets off of DotMed as a backup or mess up the firmware.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
cool, let us know, hmm maybe hacking an ASV is a thing? Smile
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I was looking at [Commercial Link Removed] Supplier #1
for the Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset (auto-CPAP).  They had it new for 598, best price I have found.  for my information how does it stack up with the AircurveVauto?

-----
Moderator Action: Commercial Link Removed
To maintain our status as an educational organization, the only commercial links allowed in this forum are to CPAP-related manufacturer websites. This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules with details given in the Commercial Links Policy section.
-----
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm not sure of every aspect on the differences, but the big one I know is that AutoSet is an Auto CPAP with EPR to reduce exhale pressure up to 3 cmH2O. That makes this a sorta Bi-level that's limited to PS of 3. The VAuto is a true Bi-level with full range PS. Both are highly recommended in their perspective categories.
Post Reply Post Reply
After using my Resmed S6 since about when they were first available, I finally ordered a Resmed Auto 10 tonight. I found a CPAP distributor that gives a discount for Vets. Such a great deal I added the accessory cover (when humidifier is removed), a year supply of hypoallergenic filters, and a bacteria filter. Plus free shipping. It pays to see which companies provide veteran discounts (have to be registered with ID.ME).
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New CPAP user, help with Dreamstation settings IndigoLioness 10 808 12-09-2023, 04:06 AM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  CPAP DreamStation CPAP Pro con Auto-Trial AirSense 10 AutoSet cybor 0 583 09-09-2023, 11:08 AM
Last Post: cybor
  12 volt battery adapter for Philips Respironics CPAP DreamStation Tech6 9 958 09-04-2023, 08:35 AM
Last Post: Apneaway
  Finally found through DISE why cpap/bipap/ASV was never going to work for me. logart89 9 1,377 08-01-2023, 09:36 AM
Last Post: logart89
Question New home sleep study device found - Contec RS10, has anybody tested it??? djrem3000 0 790 05-23-2023, 10:28 AM
Last Post: djrem3000
  Unable to change my Dreamstation 2 CPAP settings mkorine1 5 5,053 05-21-2023, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Jeff Rogers
  CPAP Athlete Dreamstation Settings pandaman13 28 3,296 01-27-2023, 01:05 PM
Last Post: pandaman13

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.