Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

DreamStation Date
How do I set the date on my new DreamStation Auto BiPap?
Post Reply Post Reply
If it's like the PRS1 60 series, I don't think you can. It was probably set to GMT at the factory.

OMMOHY
Post Reply Post Reply
OMyMYOHellYes is right. there is no reference to setting the date in either the owner's manual or the clinician manual.

"....respiration,—a troublesome practice, but one which custom has rendered necessary to our easy existence...." Oliver Twist, Charles Dickens- 1837

I use FlashPAP to load data from a FlashAir III wifi sd card in my machine to my computer and display it with SleepyHead .
robysue's Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Post Reply Post Reply

Although I purchased my PRS1 from Supplier #1 originating in Texas (central time?) my machine seems to correctly display all stats in MY correct time zone of EST which correlates with where they shipped it to. So did they set the time zone? Maybe... Not sure.
APNEABOARD - A great place to be if you're a hosehead!! Rolleyes

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EVERY ACCOMPLISHMENT BEGINS WITH THE DECISION TO TRY!
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-05-2016, 06:24 AM)cate1898 Wrote: Although I purchased my PRS1 from Supplier #1 originating in Texas (central time?) my machine seems to correctly display all stats in MY correct time zone of EST which correlates with where they shipped it to. So did they set the time zone? Maybe... Not sure.
They most likely did set your machine for the correct time zine. The time on the DreamStation can be set in 30 minute increments to adjust for different time zones. It may be the same with the PRS1. I couldn't find any reference to setting the date on the DreamStation in either the owner's or the clinician manuals.

Just a thought. Could Gary's machine be set to a time zone that is affecting the date?

"....respiration,—a troublesome practice, but one which custom has rendered necessary to our easy existence...." Oliver Twist, Charles Dickens- 1837

I use FlashPAP to load data from a FlashAir III wifi sd card in my machine to my computer and display it with SleepyHead .
robysue's Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Gary Geralds,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Much success to you as you continue your CPAP therapy, hang in there for more responses to your post.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dreamstation BiPAP Auto SV C0mbe 3 138 4 hours ago
Last Post: C0mbe
  Noisy DreamStation BandMom 17 8,068 Today, 08:33 AM
Last Post: MARKOAD
  Dreamstation auto-trial mode jacl 22 440 Today, 03:45 AM
Last Post: holden4th
  Newbie DreamStation Auto BiPAP with humidifier and heated tube DSX700T11 que0x 3 143 Yesterday, 03:57 AM
Last Post: que0x
  Dreamstation vs ResMed Airsense 10 AutoSet, I got to try both here's my thoughts Moonlight Graham 5 279 02-25-2017, 02:26 AM
Last Post: Hydrangea
  Noise level of Respironics Dreamstation vs Resmed Airsense 10 scottlink96 36 6,125 02-23-2017, 07:29 AM
Last Post: Newbee2016
  My new Dreamstation E.W. 3 182 02-22-2017, 08:15 PM
Last Post: justMongo