Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

DreamStation Go Recall [consolidated replacement & compensation info & questions]
RE: DreamStation Go Users | Anyone receive a replacement or repaired unit?
Just got a full refund for my Dreamstation Go. They wanted to put me on a waiting list for a Dreamstation 2, but I told them I wanted a refund instead. They quickly agreed and refunded the cost of the cap, humidifier, and battery. Asked for the refund, was sent a form to include serial #, copy of invoice, banking details, address, etc. I was sent a shipping label, sent it off and one week later the funds arrived in my account. I am in Australia, I am not sure if they will do this everywhere.
Post Reply Post Reply
Would be of help possible refund for DSG from Canada? Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
You are fortunate. I would love to see Phillips offer a refund option in the US!
Post Reply Post Reply
Just adding to the list of people who have registered a Dreamstation Go for the recall and have not received anything.

Status in the portal is:
Update on your order
Thank you for providing your information. Your durable medical equipment provider will provide you with your replacement device as soon as they receive it from Philips.
What's next?
If you have not received your replacement yet, it’s possible that your DME hasn’t yet received the device from Philips. Please note, unless your DME has reached out to you, there is no further action required of you at this time.

I called the place where I bought the DS Go from and they said they long ago supplied Philips with all the prescription information and they expected the replacement would ship from Philips, not them.

I did finally receive a replacement DS2 for my DS1 on 11/19/22, seems to work fine. I would agree with others it would not be a suitable replacement for the DS Go.
Post Reply Post Reply
FWIW, someone in Australia posted (with a picture) on FB that they had received a new (manufactured in Sept 2022) DreamStation Go to replace the one they had registered in the recall. AFAIK, this is the first DS Go reported...of course there could be others that just haven't posted about it, or posted somewhere I haven't seen.

The machine came with filters and tubing.
Post Reply Post Reply
Well maybe it's some progress.
Post Reply Post Reply
I submitted my information almost a year ago and on the patient portal it says that my 

[color=rgb(var(--color_15))][color=rgb(var(--color_15))]Update on your order[/color]
[color=rgb(var(--color_15))]Thank you for providing your information. Your durable medical equipment provider will provide you with your replacement device as soon as they receive it from Philips.[/color]
[color=rgb(var(--color_15))]What's next?[/color]
[color=rgb(var(--color_15))]If you have not received your replacement yet, it’s possible that your DME hasn’t yet received the device from Philips. Please note, unless your DME has reached out to you, there is no further action required of you at this time.[/color]
[color=rgb(var(--color_15))]We understand that waiting for news about when and how your device will be repaired or replaced can be frustrating and that timing is critical.[/color]
[/color]

[color=rgb(var(--color_15))]This is unusual because I didn’t use a DME but ordered it from an online retailer so I called and was told that it would be mailed directly to me.[/color]
[color=rgb(var(--color_15))]I’ll keep you posted.[/color]
[color=rgb(var(--color_15))]Jeff[/color]
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm getting the runaround from my DME and Philips. Both point toward the other. No one seems to want to grab the issue and offer a solution. Going to give Philips one more chance to step forward, since they ARE the manufacturer. If there's not a movement toward a replacement/refurbishment date, refund (even partial), etc. I'll simply file a complaint with the FDA. Obviously, we've been patient. My bedside unit (DS1) was finally replaced this past September with a new DS2 (9/22) and my wife's bedside unit, a DS1, with a reconditioned DS1 last month (1/23). We're simply asking for answers, from a responsible party, on my portable unit (DS Go). We're not unreasonable, but the other direction is busy adhering the label to their shirts.
Post Reply Post Reply
This situation is unbelievable. It's been 20 months since I registered for a DS-Go replacement. Traveling with my bedside machine is a hassle. I would happily take a refund if offered. I have called Phillips on several occasions ("we're working on it"). My unit is in nearly new condition (maybe 100-150 hrs on it), and it's been a doorstop for nearly 2 years now. My DME says they have heard nothing from Phillips. 

Can't we start a class action suit? Just angry that nothing has been done; a refund would allow me to purchase a replacement.
Post Reply Post Reply
Still no replacement for my Dreamstation Go.  Have others received their replacement Dreamstation Go?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  1 Month In - Some Questions rarmstrong26 4 143 10 hours ago
Last Post: jcp519
  NOTICE: Philips Respironics Recall Replacement Tally RayBee 183 29,030 03-24-2024, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  Juniper's questions juniper 12 266 03-21-2024, 07:40 AM
Last Post: juniper
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 2,961 351,998 03-20-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: btreger
  Please, need help reading the leak rate and LL info chronic 4 132 03-18-2024, 08:05 AM
Last Post: chronic
  HDM Z1 Battery Replacement Ephraim 10 1,815 03-17-2024, 11:51 AM
Last Post: breinersj
  [Equipment] Phillips DreamStation Replacement & Medicare oneeyeopen 3 201 02-29-2024, 01:29 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.