Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

DreamStation Go setting suggestions coming from an S9?
RE: DreamStation Go setting suggestions coming from an S9?
I'm trying to decide between the DreamStation Go and the ResMed AirMini.  I think one of the deciding factors will be how quiet they are.  Have any of you tried out both machines by any slim chance?  Wondering also how the noise level is compared to the S9 which I used for a month or more when awaiting my new owned machine.

I also use the P10's, so could buy either machine.  Although not ready to buy yet, I am kind of leaning towards the DreamStation Go as it is more versatile - you can use any mask and you can buy a battery pack for it.  Also you have the option of using the built-in display that the ResMed machine does not have.  

Thoughts, opinions?  All would be appreciated!
APNEABOARD - A great place to be if you're a hosehead!!  Rolleyes  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EVERY ACCOMPLISHMENT BEGINS WITH THE DECISION TO TRY!
Post Reply Post Reply
Cate, as I understand it, the Go uses a micro SD card which is compatible with SleepyHead, but the AirMini only has the ResMed Bluetooth app which is as useful as MyAir... If keeping track of your data is a concern.
Post Reply Post Reply
I've used the GO APAP for almost a full year now. I log around 30% of nights with this unit. It travels well and produces identical results to my DreamStation home unit. I'm convinced it's actually a bit quieter than my home unit. The SD mini card is a breeze to use and completely transfers all data seamlessly to Sleepyhead. I really have nothing bad to say regarding the GO.

GuppyDRV
Post Reply Post Reply
Pholynyk another excellent reason to go with the Go. Along with the fact that I use the PR 560 auto and I assume they’ll be more similar in use and results.

GuppyDRV good to know!

I wonder though about the waterless humidification the AirMini has. Does it pull moisture out of the air? How does it work and does it seem to the user like they have a humidifier?

Also those using the PR Go, do you miss having a humidifier and wish it had one?
APNEABOARD - A great place to be if you're a hosehead!!  Rolleyes  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EVERY ACCOMPLISHMENT BEGINS WITH THE DECISION TO TRY!
Post Reply Post Reply
I never use humidification at any time. I'm one of the few that can't stand how it feels so I'm not able to comment on this aspect.

GuppyDRV
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Not Sure if Setting Changes Helping - Help Appreciated! WiscoKate 6 148 03-25-2024, 11:54 AM
Last Post: WiscoKate
  Complex Sleep Apnea? Suggestions? Unkikonki 55 2,921 03-08-2024, 08:35 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  Setting time and date on Resmed Airsense 10 cmadon 42 32,173 03-08-2024, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Solvent smell coming from new Airsense 11 ducknoir 22 7,203 03-06-2024, 07:06 PM
Last Post: Teddyg
  AirSense 10 Max Pressure setting Tomt 13 855 03-04-2024, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Tomt
  Suggestions for correcting class 6 flow type on Oscar Gugliano 5 246 03-03-2024, 09:03 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Help - Initial Titration Suggestions gli890 2 303 02-17-2024, 01:04 AM
Last Post: CPAPfriend

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.