Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

DreamStation/SleepMaster data download
Question 
DreamStation/SleepMaster data download
I switched yesterday from a straight Cpap to the DreamStation Auto Cpap
with a FlashAir card installed. I connect to it using SleepMaster.
My display on the DreamStation, this morning, shows the limited data such
as Hrs 8.1,Ahi 5.2,Mask fit 97%, Periodic Breathing 1%, and 90% pressure 9.0.
When I try to download more complete information via SleepMaster it starts
to download then I get this message:
"It appears your Flash Air does not contain any session data, other than a
summary of previous sessions"
What am I doing wrong?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: DreamStation/SleepMaster data download
You've indicated it is an auto pap, so it should be able to collect the detail data.
Have you tried the card directly in your PC or Mac?

Note: I'm an epidemiologist, not a medical provider. 
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-27-2017, 05:47 PM)Beej Wrote: You've indicated it is an auto pap, so it should be able to collect the detail data.
Have you tried the card directly in your PC or Mac?

No, but since I posted I tried another download app and it worked and then I used
Sleephead to display it and all the detailed data is there so I don't know what's wrong
with SleepMaster.
Post Reply Post Reply
When you configured SleepMaster, did you configure it to use SleepyHead to display the data? That is an option.

Note: I'm an epidemiologist, not a medical provider. 
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-27-2017, 07:19 PM)Beej Wrote: When you configured SleepMaster, did you configure it to use SleepyHead to display the data? That is an option.

Yes, but the problem I'm having is SleepMaster won't download the data.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-27-2017, 07:25 PM)CurtRug Wrote:
(01-27-2017, 07:19 PM)Beej Wrote: When you configured SleepMaster, did you configure it to use SleepyHead to display the data? That is an option.

Yes, but the problem I'm having is SleepMaster won't download the data.

Hi Folks,

Sleep Master needs to find a minimum of two days of sleep data on the FlashAir before it can accurately download.

Tom  Coffee
Admin Note:
Jack_Russell_Fan passed away in June 2020
For his SleepMaster software, click here.

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
Ah....  <lightBulb on/>  That explains some problems I had a while ago.  Thanks Tom!
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-28-2017, 01:33 AM)chill Wrote: Ah....  <lightBulb on/>  That explains some problems I had a while ago.  Thanks Tom!

I had to uncheck "Run Viewer after Download" on SleepMaster Viewer Configuration,
before it would download properly. Pressing "Start SleepMaster Data Viewer" will bring
up the built in data viewer but so far the information I see on it is erroneous like an
AHI of 366 where sleepyhead says 3.5. I don't know if this is a bug or something I'm
doing wrong. No big deal as Sleepyhead data agrees with the data I read directly off
the DreamStation display.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-28-2017, 11:10 AM)CurtRug Wrote:
(01-28-2017, 01:33 AM)chill Wrote: Ah....  <lightBulb on/>  That explains some problems I had a while ago.  Thanks Tom!

I had to uncheck "Run Viewer after Download" on SleepMaster Viewer Configuration,
before it would download properly. Pressing "Start SleepMaster Data Viewer" will bring
up the built in data viewer but so far the information I see on it is erroneous like an
AHI of 366 where sleepyhead says 3.5. I don't know if this is a bug or something I'm
doing wrong. No big deal as Sleepyhead data agrees with the data I read directly off

I still have the bad data showing when I try to use the SleepMaster Data Viewer. Anybody else
using it, if so does it work for you?
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-30-2017, 11:26 PM)CurtRug Wrote:
(01-28-2017, 11:10 AM)CurtRug Wrote:

I still have the bad data showing when I try to use the SleepMaster Data Viewer. Anybody else
using it, if so does it work for you?

If you can send me a compressed copy of your SD card, I would like to take a look at the problem you are having. Sleep Master works fine with the DreamStation 500 data I have on hand. To Send your data go to  http://www.sleepmaster.org/contact.html.

Tom  Coffee
Admin Note:
Jack_Russell_Fan passed away in June 2020
For his SleepMaster software, click here.

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 3 240 03-29-2024, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Oscar 1.5.1 - where to download cc0bc973 stanley61 4 243 02-26-2024, 02:11 PM
Last Post: stanley61
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 329 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,686 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  AirSense 11 Data download csv file vs. card tkblizard 3 552 12-29-2023, 04:33 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Are older versions of OSCAR available to download? leonking 0 327 11-23-2023, 03:01 PM
Last Post: leonking
  can i download the data of the sd card? ness1125 2 465 10-05-2023, 09:34 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.