Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

DreamStation Software Now Available [EncorePro v.2.17.8.0]
RE: DreamStation Software Now Available
So, I just registered today. I have the DreamStation Auto. I guess I am wondering if there are issues installing EncorePro on a Win 10 64 bit system. I see so many who say it worked fine and others who quote a bunch of SQL issues. Is there any way to insure all will be OK before I install? I plan to do a full image first just in case!

Thank You for this board!
Hello, Tinkerbell. Welcome to the board. You have come to the right place to get information on sleep apnea.

I have a DreamStation Pro. I run EncorePro on Windows10 64 bit through Parallels on my Mac. It works great. Keep in mind you will have to download your data every day if you want access to waveform info for every day.

Sleep well,
pupcamper
Useful Links
Download OSCAR
Organize your OSCAR and SleepyHead charts
Attaching images and files to posts

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Thank You. Can I download the date every few days, or even once a week?

Also, I assume that the reader I have that reads SD cards, etc will be OK with the SD card. I still plan on making the card read only as suggested on SleepyHead.
Yes, you can download your data at whatever interval you want. If you want waveform data for every day, however, you need to download your data everyday. It can be a chore, but the wave forms are worth the effort. Some of us are using wifi sd cards in our CPAP machines which makes the process easier as well as faster. By searching the forum for wifi sd cards you will find several threads on the subject that explain how to set up and use the Toshiba Flashair card.

Your card reader should work fine. I forgot to lock my card one day. Neither DreamStation or EncorePro were affected by the extra files Windows writes to the card. Apparently my sleep doctor's software wasn't affected either, because I didn't notice I had failed to lock my card until after he had downloaded my 90 day compliance info off of it. I'm sure he uses EncorePro as well.

pupcamper
Useful Links
Download OSCAR

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Great, I can look into wifi sd cards, but not sure I need it. First I need the software.
(02-25-2016, 08:26 PM)pupcamper Wrote: By searching the forum for wifi sd cards you will find several threads on the subject that explain how to set up and use the Toshiba Flashair card.

Using the Flashair card with a Dreamstation will be problematic until SleepyHead is updated to work on Dreamstation. Encore will not work with files on your hard disk, it has to be on an SD card. You might get it to work by copying the data to an SD card and then running Encore.

Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
(02-28-2016, 10:36 PM)archangle Wrote:
(02-25-2016, 08:26 PM)pupcamper Wrote: By searching the forum for wifi sd cards you will find several threads on the subject that explain how to set up and use the Toshiba Flashair card.

Using the Flashair card with a Dreamstation will be problematic until SleepyHead is updated to work on Dreamstation. Encore will not work with files on your hard disk, it has to be on an SD card. You might get it to work by copying the data to an SD card and then running Encore.

That is exactly what I do. I put an extra sd card I had laying around in my DreamStation, let it format it and load all of my data onto the card. I plugged the card into my computer (where I leave it) and assigned it to my profile in EncorePro. I use FlashPAP to load the data from the Flashair card in my DreamStation onto the sd card. When I exit FlashPAP, it opens EncorePro and I download the data from the sd card to EncorePro. If my computer is already booted, which it usually is, it only takes a couple of minutes to complete the whole process.

pupcamper
Useful Links
Download OSCAR

EncorePro with dreamstation
I was able to download and open the Encore Pro software. That's as far as I get. I don't know what to do next. I took the card out of my dream station and put it into a SD reader and connected it to computer and doesn't do anything. Please Help! Thanks
RE: EncorePro with dreamstation
The first thing you need to do is add a patient. Select that patient then you can then click on the symbol with the + on it to download from the SD card. You should also go to the office settings tab to set the right time zone.
I have some questions regarding software for DreamStation.

Will EncorePro give me visibility to Central Apneas?

Are we expecting SleepyHead to be available in days rather than weeks?

Do you know if JediMark will be coding a Mac version?

Thanks

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 431 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 10 621 02-18-2024, 10:34 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Software/app for Lowenstein Prisma SmartPlus w/o NHS knowing Ploppy 3 1,008 12-21-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Ploppy
  PC Software RchiAiki 13 1,187 12-20-2023, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Need urgent Software for Yuwell YH-580 WilliamVasquez 12 4,101 12-19-2023, 01:08 AM
Last Post: VankoGo
  Software to read edf file from in lab study? lisaistired 3 686 12-02-2023, 01:26 AM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.