Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

DreamStation Software Now Available [EncorePro v.2.17.8.0]
RE: DreamStation Software Now Available
Just an update...after messing around with Encore Pro et al this evening, I determined the "insanity" was caused by the SQL installation. I uninstalled all new programs including Encore Pro and Sleepyhead and ran CCcleaner to clean the registry. I rebooted several times through the process. Everything is running fine now, with the exception of Encore Pro which has the time all messed up. It doesn't match any time zone. Is there a way to change the time zone in the preferences?

BTW, Sleepyhead records the times correctly.
It sounds like you have been busy. I'm glad to know you found the problem. The only adjustments to the time that I am aware of are time zone and daylight savings time. They are in the Offices tab in Company Settings. Could the time zone be off? I noticed some time zones that are on the half hour.

By the way, I misstated the location to enable and disable the side panels in SleepyHead. The settings are in the view tab instead of the preferences settings.

pupcamper
Useful Links
Download OSCAR
Organize your OSCAR and SleepyHead charts
Attaching images and files to posts

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Yeah, it was a bit of a pain in the arse. And it continues.....

I managed to change the time zone settings in the COMPANY profile section as you have suggested, but I don't recommend it. it caused Encore Pro to go into "recalculation" mode and it was stuck at zero percent. I turned off my PC as normally I do later in the today. When I turned it back on and went to Encore Pro, the latest download from SD card was not there and Encore Pro says "recalculation" setting was at N/A.

What I will do now, again, is repeat what I did earlier. I will change the time zone before I download any data from my SD card, but I must say, this Encore Pro 2 is gotta be the most flakiest and bloated "legitimate" application I have ever experienced. I only wish there was a Basic version.

Although Sleepyhead has a lot of info, it does not have "wave flow" for the Dreamstation like Encore Pro does. Nonetheless, I am slowing getting used to it.
(04-17-2016, 10:10 PM)Hmm888 Wrote: Although Sleepyhead has a lot of info, it does not have "wave flow" for the Dreamstation like Encore Pro does. Nonetheless, I am slowing getting used to it.

ah, yes, yes it does.... and far *far* better than encrap pro.
And what's completely mind-boggling is how Sleepyhead is so low in resources, memory, and size yet it provides pretty much all the same info the Encore Pro has.
well, for one thing, it doesn't install separate crappy database server while you're not looking.
(04-17-2016, 10:33 PM)palerider Wrote:
(04-17-2016, 10:10 PM)Hmm888 Wrote: Although Sleepyhead has a lot of info, it does not have "wave flow" for the Dreamstation like Encore Pro does. Nonetheless, I am slowing getting used to it.

ah, yes, yes it does.... and far *far* better than encrap pro.

I agree with palerider. I used EncorePro until SleepyHead became available for DreamStation and I won't go back. The learning curve for SleepyHead is very low and it displays all of the information that EncorePro does.
Useful Links
Download OSCAR

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
(04-18-2016, 06:25 AM)pupcamper Wrote: I agree with palerider. I used EncorePro until SleepyHead became available for DreamStation and I won't go back. The learning curve for SleepyHead is very low and it displays all of the information that EncorePro does.

Except at this time, Sleepyhead doesn't capture Cheyne Stokes events. I have contacted the developer's website. Hopefully, there will be a fix soon.
it always has... wonder what's not working right.

are you using beta1 or beta2?
Am I misunderstanding something? Aren't Cheyne Stokes events periodic breathing? SleepyHead beta 1 and beta 2 have both reported periodic breathing events for me.
Useful Links
Download OSCAR

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 434 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 10 623 02-18-2024, 10:34 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Software/app for Lowenstein Prisma SmartPlus w/o NHS knowing Ploppy 3 1,010 12-21-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Ploppy
  PC Software RchiAiki 13 1,195 12-20-2023, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Need urgent Software for Yuwell YH-580 WilliamVasquez 12 4,104 12-19-2023, 01:08 AM
Last Post: VankoGo
  Software to read edf file from in lab study? lisaistired 3 687 12-02-2023, 01:26 AM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.