Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

DreamStation Upload Issue
DreamStation Upload Issue
4 Weeks ago, I started with a Respironics DreamStation APAP. And all is going moderately okay.
I was out of country for 2 weeks, and just returned Friday night. During the two weeks out of country I was getting messages DremMapper and email from my DME stating that my machine was not uploading data. This was totally understandable as I was totally off the US Cellular network grid. However I tried an upload Friday night when I got home, and I've tried it several times since then. It starts the process but eventually keeps failing with error message 3-2.
I'll call the DME tomorrow, it could be something on their end. But I was wondering if anyone had any other ideas.

I know this is important as I'm in my first month of this, and we know the insurance companies are looking for that all important compliance data. And I'm proud to say, I'm totally compliant, every night for the last 24 or so has been greater than 4 hours, almost all around 7-8 hours.

Scott
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: DreamStation Upload Issue
I'm sure the upload issue can be sorted out with your DME. Don't worry too much about the compliance as the evidence is stored in the machine's memory and on the SD card.
Post Reply Post Reply
Mine failed today with the same error. Have to call my DME tomorrow too.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-15-2016, 08:49 AM)mscottc Wrote: 4 Weeks ago, I started with a Respironics DreamStation APAP.  And all is going moderately okay.
I was out of country for 2 weeks, and just returned Friday night.  During the two weeks out of country I was getting messages DremMapper and email from my DME stating that my machine was not uploading data.  This was totally understandable as I was totally off the US Cellular network grid.  However I tried an upload Friday night when I got home, and I've tried it several times since then.  It starts the process but eventually keeps failing with error message 3-2.  
I'll call the DME tomorrow, it could be something on their end. But I was wondering if anyone had any other ideas.

I know this is important as I'm in my first month of this, and we know the insurance companies are looking for that all important compliance data. And I'm proud to say, I'm totally compliant, every night for the last 24 or so has been greater than 4 hours, almost all around 7-8 hours.

Scott
Hi Scott,

Can I please ask if you know what error code for the modem “call product support” means?
Post Reply Post Reply
This thread is over two years old maybe you should start your own thread with your question Scott has not been back since Dec 2017
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question A New Machine Issue and Another Thing! pamm777 6 322 10 hours ago
Last Post: pamm777
  Weird O2ring issue cps22 12 441 04-16-2024, 06:17 AM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  Help Interpreting Charts to ID Potential Palatal Prolapse - Deep Sleep Issue reedro287 5 201 03-26-2024, 08:39 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  AirSense 10 leak rate baseline issue Phil7 6 1,476 03-25-2024, 05:49 AM
Last Post: FriedRice
  Help with OSCAR upload NAVEENMOHAN 4 395 03-18-2024, 10:12 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question OSCAR Privacy and quick upload Fix? EasySleep 3 155 03-18-2024, 09:34 PM
Last Post: EasySleep
  CPAP toppled over/water issue Visitor 7 7,513 03-17-2024, 10:39 PM
Last Post: Willow85

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.