Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

DreamStation and related accessories part numbers
Since it's often easier to find and purchase equipment knowing the exact manufacturer's part number, I compiled such list for the DreamStation.
Hope, somebody will find it useful.

.pdf   DreamStation xPAP and accessories pn.pdf (Size: 77.29 KB / Downloads: 391)

Everything I post on this board is nothing more than an opinion expressed by an apneak. Normally, it's based on facts and experience but sometimes, I may get things wrong or not have all the facts.
I reserve the right to change my mind. Why? Because tomorrow I may know better.
Post Reply Post Reply
Cool. Thanks for taking the time to compile that info!

Well-done
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks GPSMapNut. That will save a lot of time.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  x1, x2, x3... Mask Type Quick Reference? [Dreamstation] Sheepish 7 412 11-16-2017, 11:50 AM
Last Post: SnoringInOregon
  Why High AHI using DreamStation vs AirSense 10?? Fixit50 20 682 11-15-2017, 02:08 PM
Last Post: Shin Ryoku
  Master Reset on Dreamstation 5000 Malibu123 2 126 11-12-2017, 06:13 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  Humidifier in Dreamstation LabDog66 2 154 11-11-2017, 08:04 PM
Last Post: Walla Walla
  DreamStation Go and ResMed AirMini (Excessive Noise) Group 7 Racer 5 468 11-08-2017, 12:48 PM
Last Post: GuppyDRV
  DreamStation Go setting suggestions coming from an S9? epicycloid 5 137 11-07-2017, 09:52 PM
Last Post: epicycloid
  Going to buy a DreamStation Go. Pricing? SMWinnie 3 175 11-07-2017, 10:38 AM
Last Post: NotADr