Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

DreamStation software
I am a new member of the forum. I have used a Respironics M Series Auto Bi-PAP for seven years. I have a card reader and EncoreViewer 2 software. Accordingly, I have collected historical data which has been helpful in performance analysis, choosing masks, etc.

I have just switched to the Respironics DreamStation Auto CPAP. The machine is great, but, the data storage is cloud based using DreamMapper and I cannot find any way to download the data to my computer for storage and historical analysis.

Is anyone aware of software that will interface the DreamStation and allow local data storage and analysis?

Thanks,
Bill
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome

Sleepyhead will.
http://sleepyhead.jedimark.net/

Beginner's guide:
http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...SleepyHead
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi AudubonCreek,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Much success to you as you continue your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

(08-27-2016, 12:46 PM)AudubonCreek Wrote: I have just switched to the Respironics DreamStation Auto CPAP. The machine is great, but, the data storage is cloud based using DreamMapper and I cannot find any way to download the data to my computer for storage and historical analysis.

I was under the impression that this machine still has a SD card.
Sleepster
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
It does. You lift a door on side.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks. Input is appreciated. I tried SleepyHead before doing this post and it would not read the SD Card. I also found a posting on this forum titled Archangle:Machine Choices where Archangle says that it's a good machine, but, SleepyHead will not work with it.

Please let me know if there is a trick to making it work.

Bill
Post Reply Post Reply

(08-27-2016, 06:15 PM)AudubonCreek Wrote: I also found a posting on this forum titled Archangle:Machine Choices where Archangle says that it's a good machine, but, SleepyHead will not work with it.

That used to be true. But not any more. I would check in the software support forum if no one can help you here. It's a known issue with SH that it seems to lock up while downloading data from the SD card, but if you wait long enough it will eventually finish.

Sleepster
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you for the encouragement, Sleepster. I found my problem. I failed to read the note about 'Run as Administrator' on installation. I uninstalled, then reinstalled as Administrator and it works perfectly! This is a beautiful piece of software!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] ResMed Mini vs Dreamstation Go SingerWang 3 286 05-24-2017, 01:01 AM
Last Post: Ockrocket
  DreamStation MODEL Number Question NickAsleep 4 139 05-22-2017, 02:33 PM
Last Post: NickAsleep
  About to order a Dreamstation Go DanPrado 28 2,368 05-21-2017, 08:13 AM
Last Post: DanPrado
  Dreamstation auto-trial mode jacl 39 1,702 05-13-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: Wolfram
Cool Lowering AHI on DreamStation sleepknight 12 500 05-08-2017, 11:19 PM
Last Post: robysue
  How to set rate on Philips Respironics Dreamstation Bipap Liabostian 2 213 05-07-2017, 04:33 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  Need help to adjust Dreamstation Auto CPAP lmost 12 624 05-06-2017, 08:31 AM
Last Post: Fedman