Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

DreamStation2 Auto-Off
DreamStation2 Auto-Off
Grateful for any step guidance on how to set Auto-Off on my DreamStation2.
I have been to the provider menu and cannot find such a setting.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: DreamStation2 Auto-Off
I don't think it exists. I spent a lot of time on the phone with my DME and they assured me that after consulting with the Philips rep my auto off ( when I pull my mask off to go to the bathroom for example) was good to go. No it wasn't lol. Auto on works great but like you I see no setting for Auto off. I hope I'm wrong.
Post Reply Post Reply
Auto ON and Auto OFF settings are adjustable in Care Orchestrator and not on the device (according to Philips documentation).
Post Reply Post Reply
Auto off never did work on my PR 560--auto on did.
Post Reply Post Reply
Auto off works. It just needs a helluva long time to actually turn off. Something like 1 or 2 minutes. Of full power air gushing out.
Which seriously doesn't brain...
Post Reply Post Reply
That's right I found out reading the Philips Care Orchestrator page.  What nonsense by Philips not to add this basic function to the DS2 - the DS1 had it.

I don't think so according to Philips Care Orchestrator literature. I have let the DS2 run a long time and nothing.
Post Reply Post Reply
The 'auto off' of the DreamStation2 seems to be replaced to software called 'care orchestration'. As far as I can see, you can't buy 'care orchestration' online. One solution is to connect the machine to the power outlet via an electrical extension cord that has an on-off button. This brings the off button within my reach and I can put it off manually. Hope this may help some of you with this rather strange problem. 
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Auto BiPAP fixed PS vs Auto PS - pros and cons? Stubert 5 583 01-09-2024, 02:29 AM
Last Post: Stubert
  de-activate modem dreamstation2 advanced The Rog 0 356 10-18-2023, 12:45 AM
Last Post: The Rog
  Dry mouth with Resmed 11 auto, not with S9 auto? pumpkln 3 596 09-13-2023, 12:46 PM
Last Post: eok361
  Breas Z2 Auto Portable Auto-CPAP Machine Package kbingel 9 2,999 08-18-2023, 07:10 PM
Last Post: Txgeodigger
  Dreamstation1 to Dreamstation2 Adjustments johnnyb00 1 803 06-25-2021, 12:26 PM
Last Post: johnnyb00
  Dreamstation2 SD Card Slot johnnyb00 5 4,366 06-25-2021, 12:17 PM
Last Post: johnnyb00
  auto turn on is off? (oooh, auto turn on...!) hegel 10 2,216 05-23-2020, 12:17 PM
Last Post: Hydrangea

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.