Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask users
I hope you have better luck with the dreamwear gel pillows than I did.  It reminded me of wearing a scuba mouthpiece, except one made for the nose - the main dreamwear lug out front and nose pillows projecting back to the nostrils.  All the stability problems of the regular dreamwear mask but with your nostrils trying to hold it in place.  IMHO, a prescription for discomfort.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
This is interesting, since I am a side sleeper and could not sleep with any other mask. I do wake up usually about once a night to adjust the mask, but I figured that is almost normal for cpap users. Have only been on cpap for about 3 months.
Post Reply Post Reply
I am a side sleeper.  I started with an Amara View (just in case I was a mouth breather and didn't know it) and found that it was difficult to adjust which led to leaks during the night and constantly having to wake up and readjust some strap.  I changed to the Dreamwear nasal pillow and it's been great.  I put the mask on the top of my head first with the strap holding it in position and then just pull the bottom down under my nose....and start breathing.  The autostart on my dreamstation cuts in and I'm set to go.  I don't think I've ever had to readjust the straps other than when I remove them to wash (about once a week).

Obviously, different masks work for different folks...but the nasal pillow seems to work great for me and no problems at all sleeping on my side.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nasal Mask Comparison F&P Zest Q Vs Resmed mirage FX luckydxx 2 53 Yesterday, 07:55 AM
Last Post: DaveY
  Great deal on Dreamwear full face mask car54 5 133 04-16-2018, 05:51 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
Smile [CPAP] Atlanta CPAP Users ewkilgore 0 67 04-16-2018, 10:02 AM
Last Post: ewkilgore
Question Dreamwear Hair Divot FozzyDaBear 5 280 04-13-2018, 06:11 PM
Last Post: cate1898
Surprised Trying to get used to Wisp nasal mask... please advise Hydrangea 3 189 04-13-2018, 04:01 PM
Last Post: SideSleeper
  My answer? Dreamwear FFM is coming CZOscar 28 1,294 04-12-2018, 09:35 AM
Last Post: kiwii
  How to Lower the AHI with nasal mask patknoll 9 311 04-10-2018, 11:16 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape