Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

DreamWear full face mask noise in magnet clips
DreamWear full face mask noise in magnet clips
Hi all,

I have an issue with the Dreamwear full face mask. I have a good fit but a lot of times I have high pitch sound deriving from the magnet clips. I need to move the clips a little to find the orientation that the sound stops. The sounds is not from the small holes, neither the 2 holes next to the clips. It is really coming from the magnet clip. It seems that air comes from the clip base itself.

Any clues? Shall I place some Vaseline in the whole to “grease” up the whole for an air tight fit?

Cheers
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: DreamWear full face mask noise in magnet clips
Maybe the clip isn't getting seated correctly for some reason? I know mine don't always click into place the first time when I put it on. I don't remember a whistling sound ever, but it will fall out sometimes. Maybe you have a defective mask? I only have about 2 month of experience with this mask myself, but, it hasn't been on the market very long according to what I've been told. Maybe there are still some bugs in the manufacturing process.

Sorry I couldn't be much more helpful, but there's my 2cents.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mask setting For Dreamwear Full Face Stupid1 2 102 12-11-2018, 01:26 PM
Last Post: MitchS
Question If Dreamwear Under the Nose mask is too noisy, what might be better? willo 24 543 12-11-2018, 12:11 PM
Last Post: Sheepish
  Amara View or Resmed Airfit F30 full face masks joesetx 6 180 11-30-2018, 01:14 PM
Last Post: Walla Walla
  [Equipment] Considering switch from pillows to full mask cgodfrey19 4 140 11-30-2018, 10:14 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  DreamWear nasal mask - how often to change pillow? OneSnorer 7 373 11-28-2018, 06:59 AM
Last Post: Keljian
  P10 vs N30i vs DreamWear Dog Slobber 5 253 11-26-2018, 01:12 PM
Last Post: Coffee Man
  Just how tight do you have to make a full face mask?? Madcat207 13 438 11-20-2018, 04:27 PM
Last Post: flyingninja1234

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.