Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Dreammapper Android App won't connect
Dreammapper Android App won't connect
I have a newish DS2 (265ish days, from recall) and a Motorola e5play. I have successfully paired the DS2 and e5play.
When I select Using Bluetooth, the pairing screen comes up. I press the pairing button, then press Begin using. Dreammaper then begins pairing ( I don't know why, the phone and CPAP are already paired). After a few minutes I get this error:
"Error

We are unable to connect to your device. Please make sure it is on and the device is in range, then try again."

It is on. The device is  in range.

Can anyone help me to fix this and get the Dreammapper app to connect.

I an aware of OSCAR, and that it now supports DS2, however I  use Opensuse Linux and the only Linux based packages are for Debian based systems.

Any help appreciated.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Dreammapper Android App won't connect
I think someone has built an RPM package of OSCAR. I'm still looking for this. Also, I came across this article and thought it may help in the future.
How to install Deb Package on OpenSUSE Leap or Tumbleweed

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, there are several Opensuse builds now, and, I think a flatpak.  I found it after making my post. I now have 5 years of data imported from my first CPCP as a test.

I still can't get Dreammaper on my phone to talk to my CPAP even though they are paired.

Thanks for the reply.
Post Reply Post Reply
Crimson Nape:

Opensuse, flatpak and Fedora builds.

He also has appimage builds.

I got this info from OSCAR: OSCAR v1.4.0 is released, #22
Post Reply Post Reply
I contacted Dreammapper customer service this morning. A very nice lady started with open the app.. press... I told her I've done all that multiple times. She said, let's just try it again... and wonder of wonders, it connected uploaded all my data. Of course, we couldn't troubleshoot what the problem was before.

She also said many/most equipment providers are using different software now and don't connect with Dreammapper, which was confirmed by my provider.

So, the phone has uploaded, my Dreammapper account is populated, and it looks like I'll be able to use OSCAR thanks to some "non-official" builds.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Phillips DreamMapper - old machine only? p123 6 756 11-19-2023, 04:58 PM
Last Post: paulag1955
  DreamMapper - Data not transferring from Dream2 gonzalo 1 710 08-01-2023, 10:18 AM
Last Post: MrMister
  Latest version of the Vihealth Android app doesn't produce the files for OSCAR wlewis 7 1,743 06-11-2023, 04:36 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OSCAR won't connect to CMS50H Yoshuzimo 2 650 05-19-2023, 06:12 AM
Last Post: Yoshuzimo
  Dreamstation 2 software (Dreammapper) EricDK 9 1,736 05-15-2023, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  Android OSCAR ever? OldTatoosh 2 1,458 04-23-2023, 10:21 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  Get Spo2 Assistant to connect to a CMS50F Pulse Oximeter running on a Silicon Mac darral.freund 1 1,124 03-26-2023, 04:19 PM
Last Post: pholynyk

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.