Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Need to Move FlashPap to Another Computer
RE: Need to Move FlashPap to Another Computer
File > Import Data
or
Shift F2
or
Press the CPAP Importer box on the opening page.

you may have already done this before.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-29-2017, 08:15 AM)AlanE Wrote: Press the CPAP Importer box on the opening page.

you may have already done this before.

Have done that several times. just tried again. It says please insert CPAP data card and under that a button labeled choose a folder. But it does an import without me doing either. The data for last night does not show in the summary on the welcome page or  when I select daily (says there nothing here) but when I look in the sleepyhead data log I see the .edf files for last night. 

When the "find a directory" dialog box pops up I can navigate to any directory on my computer but it's not clear if I should go to my sleepyhead data directory, which is the destination" or my flashpap directory , which is the source. Also, a note pops up stating that sleepyhead needs to be pointed to the root directory but at what point?
Download OSCAR

Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

Mask Primer
Soft Cervical Collar

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
It appears I have the issue resolved. It required clicking on the "choose a folder button" in SleepyHead as soon as the import started and then pointing it to the FlashPap folder. I was either waiting for the import to complete or waiting too long after it started.

I want to thank all who took the time to help me with this.  Thanks Hopefully I won't be back with more of this problem. Smile
Download OSCAR

Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

Mask Primer
Soft Cervical Collar

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Do you have this box checked in preferences? That is what causes SH to import without a prompt.

[Image: 0aZbgfb.png]
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
Import without asking for confirmation is not checked.
Download OSCAR

Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

Mask Primer
Soft Cervical Collar

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need Computer drivers for Contec CMS50D+ Oximeter TomElgin 3 234 03-02-2024, 05:27 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Exclaimation Import CSV from computer KK7X 2 546 10-29-2023, 05:27 PM
Last Post: KK7X
  FlashPAP - FlashAir WiFi SD card utility TiredToo 296 94,928 10-05-2023, 06:54 AM
Last Post: olddog27
  Coexistence of software versions on the same pc computer Dzidzia 2 557 07-31-2023, 05:28 PM
Last Post: Dzidzia
  FlashPAP / OSCAR Initial Setup - Setup Instructions Wizard99 4 1,133 06-08-2023, 09:11 AM
Last Post: Wizard99
Question MADE USER NAME CHANGE TO MY COMPUTER: NEED HELP WITH OSCAR ERROR MESSAGE Plmnb 8 902 04-08-2023, 10:17 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Running 2 Oscar on same computer DanEm 8 721 01-20-2023, 06:08 PM
Last Post: DanEm

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.