Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Dreammapper
Dreammapper
Twice now my daily data did not show up in dreammapper on my computer. Does anybody else have this problem? If I press the "phone in" on my responics system one, will that again send to the dreammapper software? If not what is "phone in" for?

Please advise
My machine does not have bluetooth.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Dreammapper
Welcome to the board, Pete. You've come to the right place for all things CPAP.

I've had that problem a few times. I was able to get it working again by unplugging the DreamStation and plugging it back in to reboot it. I've read that the manufacturer is aware of the issue.

Good luck with your treatment.
Useful Links
Download OSCAR
Organize your OSCAR and SleepyHead charts
Attaching images and files to posts

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Dreammapper is showing no data for last night or the previous night, for me. The PRS1 modem shows some kind of timeout status when I try to update to the server manually. I suspect the system is down and there's nobody around on the weekend to fix it.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-15-2016, 01:58 PM)tmoody Wrote: Dreammapper is showing no data for last night or the previous night, for me. The PRS1 modem shows some kind of timeout status when I try to update to the server manually. I suspect the system is down and there's nobody around on the weekend to fix it.

Thanks..nice to know I'm not the only one.
Post Reply Post Reply
As of now, my machine appears to be successfully uploading data to Encore's servers, and one day of the last three is showing up in dreammapper. I figure the other two will show up in a few hours.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-17-2016, 09:15 AM)tmoody Wrote: As of now, my machine appears to be successfully uploading data to Encore's servers, and one day of the last three is showing up in dreammapper. I figure the other two will show up in a few hours.

As it turns out, only one of the two missing days showed up. Monday's data (Sunday night's) is still missing, and last night's data for today has yet to appear, even though the machine modem indicated successful upload.

I realize that most of us aren't using Dreammapper much, if at all, but I just thought I'd report what I'm seeing.

Post Reply Post Reply
Looks to me like issue is with dream mapper. Wasn't showing up 4 days of info so I loaded from SD card. Today it started to upload from modem. Go figure....
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Phillips DreamMapper - old machine only? p123 6 756 11-19-2023, 04:58 PM
Last Post: paulag1955
  DreamMapper - Data not transferring from Dream2 gonzalo 1 710 08-01-2023, 10:18 AM
Last Post: MrMister
  Dreamstation 2 software (Dreammapper) EricDK 9 1,736 05-15-2023, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  DreamStation 2 constantly requiring pairing [with DreamMapper] OldNavyGuy 10 5,910 12-23-2022, 10:21 AM
Last Post: Katman
  Dreammapper Android App won't connect BeachGuy71 4 1,171 09-14-2022, 09:34 AM
Last Post: BeachGuy71
  DreamStation 2, DreamMapper, Oh-oh! StratCat48 5 2,151 12-28-2021, 09:12 PM
Last Post: Lunasea
  Dreamstation / Dreammapper not syncing recruiter 2 2,319 05-06-2021, 10:20 AM
Last Post: recruiter

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.