Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Dreamsation parts
Dreamsation parts
I will be taking an overnight flight to Spain and I want to run my Dreamsation on the flight. I need 2 things a battery setup and a cover plate that is used when the humidifier is removed. Any advice on the battery and the FAA? Also I bought the machine used so I am having trouble finding the plate, I do not even know what it is called.

Thank you, car54
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Dreamsation parts
Hi Car54. Can you confirm that you're using a DreamStation - your profile says it's a Resmed.

Looking at the Dreamstation manual it looks like you can plug the hose directly into the blower unit. I don't think you need a blanking plate. You do need the plate for the Resmed.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, I do have a dreamstation and I will change my profile. After looking at it,you are correct about not needing a plate.

Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
Call the airline and tell them what you are trying to do. You may be able to get a seat on the plane with an electrical outlet.

By the way, if you go to Amazon and search for "InstallerParts 6Ft Europlug to IEC C-7 Non-Polarized European Power Cord" that should be all you'll need when you're in Spain. At least, I think that's the right cord.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
There are great deals on very good Li-ion batteries like the Maxoak K5 275 Whr CPAP battery on Amazon that provides a long-lasting batteyr with connectors for Resmed, Philips and other peripherals. The problem is, I'm pretty sure that battery exceeds the 100 watt-hour battery permitted capacity for airline carry-on. There are exceptions https://www.tsa.gov/travel/security-scre...watt-hours

Basically, it has more than twice the allowed capacity, so good luck!
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Internal cpap repair parts mzipp 8 5,585 08-10-2023, 05:29 PM
Last Post: sms832
  ResMed P10 parts: What else do I need to make the P10 useable? UncollapseMeThroat 4 575 01-22-2023, 03:00 PM
Last Post: UncollapseMeThroat
  [Equipment] ResMed Airsense 10 Autoset Parts monksy 3 940 01-11-2023, 01:31 AM
Last Post: monksy
  DME solicitations for mask parts mel062369 5 673 11-18-2022, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Homerec130
Angry [Equipment] Resmed Replacement Parts Price hikes? crydee 5 800 10-13-2022, 08:36 PM
Last Post: B1Sailor
  ResMed AirSense 10 parts diagram bbeardmore 12 27,290 09-20-2022, 07:37 AM
Last Post: DaveL
  Need CPT codes for CPAP repair parts & labor rjyoon 4 1,531 09-29-2021, 03:22 PM
Last Post: rjyoon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.