Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Oscar with Wesper
Oscar with Wesper
Hi everyone
I just started CPAP, Resmed Airsense 11. 
I also have a Wesper sleep tracker - gives me all sorts of data. 
Anyone know if there's a way to import any of the wesper data into Oscar? Like Sp02 or HR? 
Like, has anyone done this successfully? 
Thank you! 
William
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Oscar with Wesper
williamlaurence, Welcome

The short version: If the device is not listed in the wiki: https://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.ph...d_machines
then it is likely not supported. There may be some similarities with other devices but it is unclear at this point.

The longer version:
I never heard of Wesper before and had to look it up. There are many different sleep tracking devices available and trying to support all of them would be nearly impossible.
If you are familiar with coding you may be able to convert one of the existing loaders to import the data successfully.
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Oscar with Wesper
Hi Jeff
Thanks for much for the reply. 
I figured it was a no, esp as a new device, but thought I would ask!
Thanks 
William
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.