Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Dreamstation ASV missing data
Dreamstation ASV missing data
Has anyone had missing flow rate and inspiration/expiration in their OSCAR download? I'm using OSCAR v1.1.0-testing-4 (a8dc05c3). Data is also missing from Encore Pro 2. I was asleep during the time in question but I'm sure that I was breathing! I'm wondering if something is wrong with my machine or SD card.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Dreamstation ASV missing data
That's very interesting. There are clearly other events and data flagged during that time, but no flow graph.

My guess is that there was some corruption in the waveform data file on your SD card, but I'd either need a copy of the debug log (after rebuilding the data for your machine) or your SD card to confirm.
Post Reply Post Reply
I can send you either or both. I don't know how to do the rebuild/debug log unless you tell me how. I can send a copy of the SD card data if you tell me where to send it to you.
Post Reply Post Reply
I just had a similar experience occur on a newly acquired Resmed Aircurve. I have a gap in both my Inspiration and Expiration times. It seems to coincide with me turning off the A10 at one point and it being turned on at the other end. The gap starts at 01:40 and ends at 07:00. All the other graphs indicate usage in between those times. So far, this has been the only day to display this anomaly. Since OSCAR only reports on the data, I would be suspecting the machine itself.

Oh!, I did clear the data and re-import several times just to make sure that this was caused during the import.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Simplest then is to upload a .zip of your SD card to bonjour's dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/request/6VeFzBXa4qZ37EgphL5b
Post Reply Post Reply
Uploaded on 2/26. Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
Moved to SD_Cards Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
I have the same problem.  It may be related to the firmware version of your machine.
On my machines, recently upgraded to V1.06, the patient data appears to have been moved to a different folder labeled "D" under the P0 folder.
Post Reply Post Reply
this sounds similar to the problem I posted about in the beta test forum that pholynyk is looking into.
Post Reply Post Reply
Aha, found it. I think this was already fixed in beta-1. It turns out that sometimes when the machine hits 500 files in a folder, it splits the waveform data between the old folder and the new folder. Prior to beta-1, we were dropping the remaining waveform data.

You'll probably see a similar drop-out at the tail end of August 11.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Missing data hadan 0 112 04-01-2024, 04:46 PM
Last Post: hadan
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 3 233 03-29-2024, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Total Time In Apnea is missing ElUno 3 363 02-26-2024, 09:23 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 322 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,679 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  Flow Rate and Mask pressure missing BuzzaJim 9 579 01-30-2024, 03:55 PM
Last Post: BuzzaJim
  Löwenstein Prisma Soft - missing days bstabens 6 769 11-26-2023, 01:12 PM
Last Post: bstabens

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.