Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Dreamstation Auto FW update + EncorePro 2.2
Dreamstation Auto FW update + EncorePro 2.2
Greetings AB members!

I upgraded yesterday my machine and I have vers. 1.1.6 instead of the advised 1.1.8, did someone had the same "surprise"?

I have a Mirage Quattro M, is there please a mask setting to change on the DStation?

I downloaded EncorePro latest version but would like to switch to a 2.22 vers. but cannot find it any more in the appropriate section. Was it removed? Oscar and EncoreBasic didn't yet work, will try another PC
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Dreamstation Auto FW update + EncorePro 2.2
Encore Pro V 2.23 is available in the Private Files and Links Forum.

Firmware 1.1.8 for the DS is also available in the Private Files and Links Forum.

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-P...-and-Links

You can also download OSCAR will work fine with your machine.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for your answer.

I am looking for previous EP version, let's see if the link pops up again.

Regards
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-02-2019, 05:32 PM)tango Wrote: I am looking for previous EP version, let's see if the link pops up again.

Because of the large file size, older versions of EncorePro [like the full server version used for multiple patients] have been deleted and not available via the email address autoresponder.  We now only distribute the smaller client-only versions for one PC.

I'd suggest a Google search, as you're not going to find a download link to EncorePro here on the forums.
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
FYI...

There is a newer version of EncorePro available now (version 2.24).

Go here for instructions on how to obtain the download link via email:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...hines-only

(You'll need to be logged into your Apnea Board forum account to access that link)

There's no changelog, so I have no clue what has changed from 2.23 to 2.24, other than an install file size increase from 295 to 318 MB.
(note:  Ver. 2.24 is the "client" version for one PC only - it is not the full server version for sleep centers who manage numerous patients)
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
Are we sure 2.24 is client-only, or is the increase in size due to a return to the full installer?
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-12-2020, 04:41 PM)sawinglogz Wrote: Are we sure 2.24 is client-only, or is the increase in size due to a return to the full installer?

Absolutely sure.  It was downloaded directly from their website as the Client-only version.

Their website describes the versions with file sizes as follows:

32-bit FULL install (includes SQL server) -- 405 MB
64-bit FULL install (includes SQL server) -- 416 MB
32/64 bit CLIENT-ONLY install (does not include SQL server) -- 303 MB
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply
The problem with the client only install is the same as the full install it does just not include ms sql. I needed to download that separately it is still the same application, it is not a lite version as far as I can tell
Post Reply Post Reply
Jas, are you saying that the 2.24 CLIENT-ONLY install will not work for individual users, as-is?

So should we be distributing the FULL install version that includes SQL server, and get rid of the CLIENT-ONLY version?

That's what we were doing in the past, with previous versions.  I just assumed that since they came out with this new "Client-only" version, that it could be used as a stand-alone on an individual PC, without any server requirement.

I can't check this right now because my main box is Linux.   Thinking-about
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Will an OSCAR update ever be released? guzzle 3 173 03-07-2024, 07:17 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Oscar doesn't update settings kappak 1 276 01-19-2024, 01:31 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Oscar Update? Fixit50 7 544 01-12-2024, 12:01 AM
Last Post: Fixit50
  How do I update my weight in Oscar alexwatt 2 432 10-20-2023, 06:12 PM
Last Post: alexwatt
Information Resvent iMatrix Software & Firmware Update for iBreeze machines SuperSleeper 1 1,308 10-13-2023, 08:16 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Dreamstation 2 Auto CPAP Advanced firmware arnold1205 5 2,784 09-15-2023, 10:49 PM
Last Post: Lucky7
Information Lookee oximeter import/sync issues, wiki update suggestions Uphold9887 9 761 05-02-2023, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.