Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Dreamstation Auto Noise Success?
Dreamstation Auto Noise Success?
Hi everyone,

I had to return a Dreamstation Auto machine due to a non functioning SD drive.
The machine worked perfectly fine other than the SD drive. 

The replacement machine I received makes such a loud groaning noise I can't
use it. I'll be taking it back tomorrow for another replacement.

I'm curious to know if other users who have had issues with loud or bad motors
with a Dreamstation Auto machine were able to get a quiet replacement machine.

My first machine was so quiet it was a dream! I'm hoping it wasn't a fluke.  Oh-jeez
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Dreamstation Auto Noise Success?
I have read only a few post about loud machines, mostly older ones. The couple post about new machines got replacements that were good without to much trouble. Take it back, do not call or let them put you off. Be aware that the replacement might have been a used machine. Look at the hour of use on it and compare to what you have used it for. Check the "new" replacement machine before you leave the supplier. You have the manual look up how to read the hours before you go see them.

Sleep-well

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Dreamstation Auto Noise Success?
(06-12-2017, 02:56 AM)kwhenrykerr Wrote: I have read only a few post about loud machines, mostly older ones. The couple post about new machines got replacements that were good without to much trouble. Take it back, do not call or let them put you off. Be aware that the replacement might have been a used machine. Look at the hour of use on it and compare to what you have used it for. Check the "new" replacement machine before you leave the supplier. You have the manual look up how to read the hours before you go see them.

Sleep-well

Thank you for your reply kwhenrykerr,

I took the machine back to my distributor after contacting a manager on the
manufacturers end. Both were extremely helpful. I got a new machine in 2 days
and a loaner machine to use while the new one shipped in. This was the second
machine I returned (first one did not record data to the SD card). 

I was pleasantly surprised by the way my complaints were handled. The second time
I went back to my distributor I was prepared for a battle. I asked to deal with a manager
and the guy was fantastic at handling my claim, getting a new machine ordered and customer
service.

I'm a happy camper now. I have a quiet machine and it records data!  like
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help - 1 year CPAP - not success - help very welcome! leono85 41 2,618 03-25-2024, 09:32 AM
Last Post: Macka
Arrow Your Personal CPAP Success Story - Post Here SuperSleeper 1,364 625,919 03-24-2024, 07:19 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Airmini noise question sfr79 38 20,268 03-20-2024, 09:22 PM
Last Post: Blausser
Video [Equipment] Resmed AS10 Water Chamber Noise SOLUTION fixed it 0 90 03-18-2024, 12:36 PM
Last Post: fixed it
  Breas Z2 - mask question/air noise sallym 0 142 03-07-2024, 04:17 PM
Last Post: sallym
  [Equipment] Loud noise from AirFit F20 mask SleepyLuke 2 1,603 03-04-2024, 12:38 AM
Last Post: SleepyLuke
  Has anyone had success with ONLY a soft cervical collar? ranvanman 7 547 02-26-2024, 09:49 AM
Last Post: ranvanman

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.