Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Dreamstation Auto User Need Advice
I'd like to see an update on your results. What I see in the first image you posted is a good range of 9.0-11.0. You had mixed apnea in that first example, and I think getting a more steady pressure, is more important than focusing on higher pressure. Also, comfort counts. If you can't sleep, it won't do much good. Let's see where you're at from the more recent nights.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi guys,

Sorry was kind of busy recently but I would attach 2 of the screen shots of AHI <5 with the Amara View Full Face mask.

Here is the data for 19 and 21 Jan.

I upped the min pressure to 11cm/h2o and I regularly get AHI < 5. I can definitely sleep with the Amara View. Is there anything else I can improve on? Is it normal to have Obstruction Apnea in this case?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Pressure] New AirSense 10 Auto User-Need Help w/initial Pressure Min/Max Settings Orionsnet 49 1,732 1 hour ago
Last Post: dgiebink
  Help needed to optimize my Dreamstation Auto CPAP st8800 59 1,528 Today, 07:01 AM
Last Post: st8800
  [Pressure] Dreamstation auto cpap weezee42 6 171 Yesterday, 08:45 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Dreamstation Start Pressure? rouxster 20 597 Yesterday, 02:47 AM
Last Post: Hydrangea
  P10 & Dreamstation rouxster 7 211 06-24-2017, 04:38 PM
Last Post: C0mbe
  2nd DreamStation with a Whistle? Should I get a different brand? Raven87 16 348 06-23-2017, 12:22 PM
Last Post: Raven87
  Dreamstation Auto Users trickyneedsleep 1 148 06-22-2017, 03:02 PM
Last Post: OpalRose