Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Dreamstation Auto User Need Advice
I'd like to see an update on your results. What I see in the first image you posted is a good range of 9.0-11.0. You had mixed apnea in that first example, and I think getting a more steady pressure, is more important than focusing on higher pressure. Also, comfort counts. If you can't sleep, it won't do much good. Let's see where you're at from the more recent nights.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi guys,

Sorry was kind of busy recently but I would attach 2 of the screen shots of AHI <5 with the Amara View Full Face mask.

Here is the data for 19 and 21 Jan.

I upped the min pressure to 11cm/h2o and I regularly get AHI < 5. I can definitely sleep with the Amara View. Is there anything else I can improve on? Is it normal to have Obstruction Apnea in this case?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  please advise new user oxi graph netmouser 4 132 6 hours ago
Last Post: netmouser
  [Equipment] DreamStation Auto Humidification problem Giasdaddy2010 15 5,819 6 hours ago
Last Post: Healthkares
  Need some advice- first week of CPAP Chicago 39 1,498 09-18-2017, 05:36 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Philips DreamStation Modem nlewis 10 200 09-18-2017, 05:33 PM
Last Post: aquanaut20
  10 year cpap user - new machine jminminnesota 5 136 09-15-2017, 06:14 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  First night beginning treatment with DreamStation Falconhoof 11 316 09-14-2017, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Falconhoof
  CPAP user and clinical manuals? halmc 9 168 09-14-2017, 05:03 AM
Last Post: halmc