Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Dreamstation BIPap app problem
I am using the Respironics DreamStation BiPAP Auto with Heated Humidifier
for 2 weeks. I have the Iphone app, that shows usage, AHI, mask fit.

My problem with the app is it says session expired and keeps asking for name and password. Which for an Iphone app is unusual.

Anyone else have this setup?

Also the pressures are not downloded, they have to fix that.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-22-2015, 02:23 PM)jeryray Wrote: I am using the Respironics DreamStation BiPAP Auto with Heated Humidifier

My problem with the app is it says session expired and keeps asking for name and password. Which for an Iphone app is unusual.

I use the Android version of the "DreamMapper" software and it shows the three parameters you list but that's all. If yours is not working you might try uninstalling and reinstalling it to see if that helps. I also notice that you have to click the back and forward keys at the top of the page to get it to display AHI. Hope this helps.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-25-2015, 12:24 AM)Denny Wrote:
(12-22-2015, 02:23 PM)jeryray Wrote: I am using the Respironics DreamStation BiPAP Auto with Heated Humidifier

I use the Android version of the "DreamMapper" software and it shows the three parameters you list but that's all. If yours is not working you might try uninstalling and reinstalling it to see if that helps. I also notice that you have to click the back and forward keys at the top of the page to get it to display AHI. Hope this helps.

So you do not see the pressure settings then?

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SD Card problem readyforsleep 3 81 07-24-2017, 09:44 AM
Last Post: readyforsleep
  Dreamstation Support Homerec130 4 120 07-23-2017, 03:27 PM
Last Post: Homerec130
  Sleepyhead problem loading Saxmann 5 103 07-22-2017, 10:04 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Current firmware for the Philips dreamstation johnathonm 46 10,685 07-16-2017, 04:23 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  FlashPAP Sleepyhead results Dreamstation Corvette817 4 300 07-15-2017, 04:25 PM
Last Post: bighopper
  Problem with sleepyhead broken GL Lanco 3 161 07-06-2017, 09:12 AM
Last Post: AlanE
  SPO2 Assistant Data delete problem! HFB1217 2 371 07-05-2017, 06:32 PM
Last Post: aquanaut20