Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Dreamstation BIPap app problem
Dreamstation BIPap app problem
I am using the Respironics DreamStation BiPAP Auto with Heated Humidifier
for 2 weeks. I have the Iphone app, that shows usage, AHI, mask fit.

My problem with the app is it says session expired and keeps asking for name and password. Which for an Iphone app is unusual.

Anyone else have this setup?

Also the pressures are not downloded, they have to fix that.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Dreamstation BIPap app problem
(12-22-2015, 02:23 PM)jeryray Wrote: I am using the Respironics DreamStation BiPAP Auto with Heated Humidifier

My problem with the app is it says session expired and keeps asking for name and password. Which for an Iphone app is unusual.

I use the Android version of the "DreamMapper" software and it shows the three parameters you list but that's all. If yours is not working you might try uninstalling and reinstalling it to see if that helps. I also notice that you have to click the back and forward keys at the top of the page to get it to display AHI. Hope this helps.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Dreamstation BIPap app problem
(12-25-2015, 12:24 AM)Denny Wrote:
(12-22-2015, 02:23 PM)jeryray Wrote: I am using the Respironics DreamStation BiPAP Auto with Heated Humidifier

I use the Android version of the "DreamMapper" software and it shows the three parameters you list but that's all. If yours is not working you might try uninstalling and reinstalling it to see if that helps. I also notice that you have to click the back and forward keys at the top of the page to get it to display AHI. Hope this helps.

So you do not see the pressure settings then?

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There's 1.5 years of data in my OSCAR, but now there's a problem Snackers 8 223 03-19-2024, 03:36 AM
Last Post: Snackers
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Problem Downloading Oscar 1.5.1 itchy365 5 563 10-17-2023, 11:16 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
Question Oscar installation problem [solved, see post #4] Bertrand 3 733 09-19-2023, 12:11 AM
Last Post: Bertrand
  OSCAR and Mac set up problem B. McKone 4 719 08-11-2023, 06:52 PM
Last Post: B. McKone
  Oscar Problem Dannobre 2 551 08-03-2023, 09:39 PM
Last Post: Dannobre
  Bmc paplink software link problem Psychotech 8 1,568 06-28-2023, 01:07 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.