Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Dreamstation Bipap user - Thanks, notes, and Followon questions
Next follow up is in July.  Going back through the sleephead data, my resp. Rate from CPAP start 3/30/2017 to last night 6/15/17 averaged 19.  The lowest it ever went was 14.
Post Reply Post Reply
You could wait till July, the main thing is it's being followed up on.
I think they all interact to get the minute ventilation you need. More volume of air per breath= less breaths to get the same volume per minute. I would look at tidal volume as the main guide and something BPAP will directly affect. It will also get more data for your doctor. Keep a diary or pics of sleepyhead
new http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...re_success
mask fit http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ask_Primer
From machine or charts for auto-cpap, set the min 1cm below median pressure, or 2cm below 90/95%. max at 20cm for now. Forum will help you fine tune settings
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  using dreamstation go full time cbrts765 9 195 3 hours ago
Last Post: NotADr
  Is my dreamstation humidifier working? ghstudio 2 78 7 hours ago
Last Post: ghstudio
  Are AirSense and Dreamstation heated tubing interchangeable? doncaruana 2 95 7 hours ago
Last Post: Mosquitobait
  Dreamstation Go startup and data communication? dgnelsoni 2 75 12-09-2017, 08:52 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  Noisy DreamStation BandMom 48 15,529 12-09-2017, 12:27 PM
Last Post: Walla Walla
  DC Converter for use with Dreamstation Auto BiPAP BiPAPman 5 121 12-08-2017, 10:33 AM
Last Post: BiPAPman
  Numbers at glance using Dreamstation in Auto mode TimtheEnchanter 1 104 12-08-2017, 08:33 AM
Last Post: Walla Walla