Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead Duplicate Data
RE: Sleepyhead Duplicate Data
(04-23-2018, 04:51 PM)mltam Wrote: Oh, good idea! So I go to Profiles/USER/ResMed_XXXXXXXXXXXXX/Backup/DATALOG/2017 and remove all the edf files with that timestamp, and then chose from the menu Data->Rebuild CPAP data?

Yes, that's what I did.  I just moved them to a new folder on my desktop, just in case I messed something up.  I also removed the .001 data files under Profiles/USER/ResMed_XXXXXXXXXXXXX/Events that had that timestamp.  and after I rebuilt, everything looked as it should.
Post Reply Post Reply
Strange. As I said, I had triplicates and duplicates because I traveled twice with the machine while using sleepyhead. I just wanted to test things, so I only removed data for one of the dates, and then did Data->Rebuild CPAP data. This fixed everything. So maybe there is no need to delete data? Maybe all is automatically fixed?
Post Reply Post Reply
I'll need to try that next time.  You could be right, I noticed that was what was said by dzwiss in another thread about this issue.
Post Reply Post Reply
Another similar problem is the shift in "sleeping hours" when traveling across timezones.
(If you go far enough, some of your sleeping hours are going to go to the next day!)
Sleepyhead allows you to set the DAY SPLIT TIME, however not for individual days.

Any suggestions?
Is this a PROBLEM or should the data just be ignored?

thanks!
- gordon (an old CPAP user, new SLEEPYHEAD user)
Post Reply Post Reply
The suggestion here is not to change the Cpap time it all averages out in the end.. and you can't easily set the clock backwards when you return
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 3 233 03-29-2024, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 323 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,681 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  Changed data directory from OneDrive, Now can't read data Rich66 9 1,078 08-24-2023, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Rich66
  Import CSV data file without matching SD card sleep data 2SleepBetta 4 1,285 09-30-2021, 05:55 AM
Last Post: Neelix
  Bug: Viatom data reappearing in OSCAR after deleting oximetry data Ratchick 2 977 04-19-2021, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Ratchick
  Oscar Error there is no data to graph summary data only u4ea 2 1,470 02-05-2021, 10:02 PM
Last Post: u4ea

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.