Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Dreamstation CPAP Pro
Dreamstation CPAP Pro
I am a completey newb to the world of apnea but I have a dreamstation CPAP Pro and been using it less than a week. It connected via bluetooth every day with no issues, until now! 

I contact my consultant with some issues and they informed me they were increasing the pressure and that this would take place the next time it synced.

I got home and boom no longer will it connect to bluetooth. I resolved the issue but have to reconnect it after a few minutes as it times out. I now also get an error message when it is connected and tries to sync saying “can not connect to dreammapper server” 

Any suggestions would be amazing!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Dreamstation CPAP Pro
In my experience, the DreamStation is hard to keep connected to Bluetooth, especially Apple products. After the first few months of usage, I was never able to keep my iPhone or iPad connected for any length of time. I finally gave up on it and started using SleepyHead when it became available for DreamStation. The only thing I can suggest is try changing the position of your machine, although I never had much luck with that.
Useful Links
Download OSCAR
Organize your OSCAR and SleepyHead charts
Attaching images and files to posts

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dreamstation 2 Auto CPAP Advanced firmware arnold1205 5 2,786 09-15-2023, 10:49 PM
Last Post: Lucky7
  Inserting the SD Card of the old device into the replaced Philips Dreamstation Cpap deimos 9 4,508 06-24-2022, 12:13 PM
Last Post: deimos
  Philips Respironics DreamStation 2 Auto CPAP Advanced Machine carcath 13 3,529 09-26-2021, 07:49 AM
Last Post: sawinglogz
  Philips Respironics DreamStation Auto CPAP macleadd 5 3,077 09-16-2020, 05:02 AM
Last Post: pholynyk
  Update Software on Philips Respironics Dreamstation CPAP akinkoff85 0 1,750 07-31-2020, 07:25 AM
Last Post: akinkoff85
  Can't import from folder on Ubuntu/Xubuntu 18.04 with DreamStation Auto CPAP Camraithe 1 727 11-10-2019, 06:47 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Respironics DreamStation Auto CPAP Posit 2 943 08-07-2019, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Melman

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.