Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Dreamstation DSX500 sdcard not visible in Oscar [solved, see post #6]
Dreamstation DSX500 sdcard not visible in Oscar [solved, see post #6]
Help,  I'm trying to load data but my pc is not showing the sdcard, nothing pops up in Oscar when I try to import.  I can see pics and videos on other sd cards but nothing happens with the card out of the dreamstation.  Any suggestions?  The card was unlocked and I have tried both locked and unlocked.  Thank you for any help.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Dreamstation DSX500 sdcard not visible in Oscar
Welcome to the forum,

Here are some basics.
The SD card must be in the CPAP overnight unlocked in order to record data.
Trt to choose a Folder on the SD importer.
Try Help / About OSCAR  to see the data folder OSCAR is using
Post Reply Post Reply
Wow, that was fast, thank you!

Oscar is using C:\Users\Ryne\Documents\OSCAR_Data

I can select the folder while it appears to be importing but then nothing happens.  There should be about 1000 hours of data on the card, it says to please insert my data card but it is already inserted.  Seems to be invisible.  It was unlocked when I took it out of the machine.  I'm probably doing something very dumb.
Post Reply Post Reply
And in case it helps, I can't see the card in the file manager in windows 10 either so it may have nothing to do with Oscar.
Post Reply Post Reply
Do you happen to have a USB SD card reader? I sounds like a reader failure.
Post Reply Post Reply
You are right.  When you suggested a reader failure I tried to view other cards I had just successfully viewed and windows explorer could no longer see them.  So I rebooted and everything worked again.  I could see all the cards in explorer and Oscar grabbed all the data on the Dreamstation card.  Thank you for the help!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR and DreamStation 2 sallym 11 587 Today, 01:20 AM
Last Post: sallym
  [EzShare SDcard wifi] Script to autodownload biorn 186 24,895 03-26-2024, 10:50 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  Request Copy of Resmed Airsense 10 SDCard core files gedm 6 485 12-14-2023, 07:04 PM
Last Post: gedm
  Cannot select profile in OSCAR [solved, see post #9] GB San Jose 9 1,491 10-09-2023, 08:24 AM
Last Post: GB San Jose
Question Oscar installation problem [solved, see post #4] Bertrand 3 731 09-19-2023, 12:11 AM
Last Post: Bertrand
  Oscar V 1.5 [screen resolution issues - solved, see post #4] Dannobre 15 1,598 09-10-2023, 06:15 AM
Last Post: pholynyk
  OSCAR - will not open [solved - see post #2] gjstein 4 1,465 08-31-2023, 03:02 AM
Last Post: John7

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.