Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Dreamstation Dreamapper
Sad 
Dreamstation Dreamapper
Hello, I've got my Cpap machine on September 2018, since that Ive use ResMEd full face mask, air fit nasal pillow and lately swift FX. My Air pressure is set to 11 but since the beginning my AHI on my Dreamapper app its being up and down. Mostly I am getting 12-15 indexes.
I really don't know what else to do. Can someone help me????????
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Dreamstation Dreamapper
(05-17-2020, 09:02 PM)Sleeperone Wrote: Hello, I've got my Cpap machine on September 2018, since that Ive use ResMEd full face mask, air fit nasal pillow and lately swift FX. My Air pressure is set to 11 but since the beginning my AHI on my Dreamapper app its being up and down. Mostly I am getting 12-15 indexes.
I really don't know what else to do. Can someone help me????????

download OSCAR ... the big black bar beneath the heading on the home page here..... look for the OSCAR icon. Do you have a CPAP or a Auto CPAP? Also let us see your sleep study results if you can.

Dreamapper tells you how many apneas you have, and what they are, however, it doesn't tell you which ones count.

Awake/arousals can be flagged as apneas. An event or Apnea has to last at least 10 seconds to be considered an Apnea
Post Reply Post Reply
I downloaded Oscar but it says that my cpap machine does not save a lot of the parameters. Dreamstation sucks!!!!
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome to the forum.
Not all Dreamstations are so devoid of data. Dreamstation is a model LINE. What model do you have.
IF you are in a position to replace it ask here. Currently many here prefer the ResMed AutoSet.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-18-2020, 08:55 PM)Sleeperone Wrote: I downloaded Oscar but it says that my cpap machine does not save a lot of the parameters. Dreamstation sucks!!!!

Can you tell us which one of these DreamStations you have?

Dreamstation Auto (DSx500)
Dreamstation CPAP Pro (DSx400)

Not recommended (Compliance-only data capability) Dreamstation CPAP (DSx200)
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Here's info to help you identify your DreamStation Model:

[Image: dreamstation.jpg]   [Image: dreamstation-models.jpg]
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Hello:

It is a Dreamstation  DSX200H11.
Post Reply Post Reply
What CPAP Machine will you recommend me ?
Post Reply Post Reply
for now we need the OSCAR report
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-19-2020, 06:34 AM)Sleeperone Wrote: What CPAP Machine will you recommend me ?

Sorry Sleeperone, but your machine (DS200) is very limited and can not give any useful data, just compliance information.
Therefore, there is nothing to be seen on OSCAR.

If you are able to return that machine for another, ask for the DSX500 DreamStation AutoCpap, but preferably the better machine to ask for is the ResMed Airsense 10 AutoSet.

Here is a link to guide you in choosing wisely and what to avoid.

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ne_choices
OpalRose
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dreamstation 1 to Dreamstation 2 - hardly any water use Lazagna 4 1,770 10-22-2022, 06:59 PM
Last Post: Tampa Jim
  [CPAP] Dreamstation 2 vs. Dreamstation 1 Pressure FOMO 2 1,571 09-18-2022, 07:59 PM
Last Post: FOMO
  [CPAP] Philips Dreamstation & Dreamstation Go Different AHI? Thedudefino 2 1,342 05-31-2021, 11:33 AM
Last Post: Thedudefino
  Sleepyhead vs Dreamapper jsielke 1 1,276 03-30-2017, 09:05 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Does dreamstation need a provider for dreamapper data to sync? Axxel6307 5 3,134 02-02-2017, 08:19 PM
Last Post: Jimsp1

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.