Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Dreamstation / Dreammapper not syncing
Dreamstation / Dreammapper not syncing
I have a dreamstation cpap and I use dreammapper on my iphone.  i've never had an issue until last week and the sync is very delayed.  I uninstalled the app and reinstalled.

I've gone through all of the directions and it won't allow me to pair the machine and my iphone.  however, every few days it updates so i must be connected although I can't see the machine in my bluetooth devices.

Any suggestions on how to get it to update each day?

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Dreamstation / Dreammapper not syncing
Hi Recruiter,

I find Dream Mapper flaky at times and it doesn't always work.  Although it has been working for me lately.  I don't know why your Iphone doesn't see your Dreamstation.  I use an Android tablet and it's usually the first thing I do in the morning.  Having said that, I suggest you download Oscar if you haven't done so at

https://www.sleepfiles.com/OSCAR/

Oscar will let you see much more data than Dream Mapper.  Because my therapy is optimized, I only download my data to Oscar once a month using the SD card and just use Dream Mapper because of the convenience of the bluetooth connection.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Dreamstation / Dreammapper not syncing
thank you very much for the response
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Phillips DreamMapper - old machine only? p123 6 756 11-19-2023, 04:58 PM
Last Post: paulag1955
  Syncing O2 Ring and CPAP clocks coldfeet7 16 1,942 09-27-2023, 01:54 PM
Last Post: Lucky7
  DreamMapper - Data not transferring from Dream2 gonzalo 1 711 08-01-2023, 10:18 AM
Last Post: MrMister
  Syncing Wellue Oxygen Ring with Resmed Machine SleeplessInPain 6 1,342 05-16-2023, 08:22 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Dreamstation 2 software (Dreammapper) EricDK 9 1,738 05-15-2023, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  DreamStation 2 constantly requiring pairing [with DreamMapper] OldNavyGuy 10 5,913 12-23-2022, 10:21 AM
Last Post: Katman
  Dreammapper Android App won't connect BeachGuy71 4 1,175 09-14-2022, 09:34 AM
Last Post: BeachGuy71

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.