Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Dreamstation Expert
Dreamstation Expert
Phillips Respironics has introduced a new member to its Dreamstation line into Canada recently. It is called the Dreamstation Expert APAP with P flex. The difference with this machine is what they are calling "P flex" which supposedly unlike the a and c flexes and the Res Med EPR adjusts flex in accordance with changes in pressure and it seems like it isn't just a fixed value. I have not found anything specific to relate this to as there isn't much to be found online on this machine although I see it is available at several Canadian online sites. From what I did see that does appear to be their claim although I could be wrong.The new machine is only available in Canada at the moment and I have no idea if this will be introduced elsewhere in the future. I find it hard to believe that some variation of this would not also be released in other countries if this P flex is the next best thing in therapy. Time will tell. Just posting this information for any Canadians who may be looking at new machines soon and as general information to the rest with regards to the new feature. Don't shoot the messenger.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Dreamstation Expert
Here is a brochure.

https://www.sleepfiles.com/DreamStation-...ochure.pdf

car54
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR expert needed - out of things to try.... pezhead99 20 1,554 09-25-2023, 04:51 PM
Last Post: quiescence at last
  Dreamstation 1 to Dreamstation 2 - hardly any water use Lazagna 4 1,760 10-22-2022, 06:59 PM
Last Post: Tampa Jim
  [CPAP] Dreamstation 2 vs. Dreamstation 1 Pressure FOMO 2 1,565 09-18-2022, 07:59 PM
Last Post: FOMO
  Would an Oscar expert look at my data? DJCpap 2 497 08-25-2021, 07:34 AM
Last Post: DJCpap
  [CPAP] Philips Dreamstation & Dreamstation Go Different AHI? Thedudefino 2 1,329 05-31-2021, 11:33 AM
Last Post: Thedudefino
Question [Diagnosis] Need An expert to explain roy1123 3 745 03-08-2021, 11:27 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  NOTICE: New PR Dreamstation Model "Expert" Gideon 5 1,414 12-03-2019, 07:53 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.