Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Dreamstation Go
Dreamstation Go
I'm using a dreamstation. It is not in the auto mode. Recently I purchased a dreamstation auto go  Should the "go" be configured with the same settings as my other machine or could I try the "auto" mode?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Dreamstation Go
the correct answer is to set it the same as your current cpap. but....doesn't really matter
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
OTOH --- if you wanted to... the Go does have a microSD card, and you could download SleepyHead, and then see what the Go did when it was on Auto, and then use it to optimise your Dreamstation CPAP..

But only if you want to; It's certainly easier to just go with what the CPAP already uses.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dreamstation 1 to Dreamstation 2 - hardly any water use Lazagna 4 1,710 10-22-2022, 06:59 PM
Last Post: Tampa Jim
  [CPAP] Dreamstation 2 vs. Dreamstation 1 Pressure FOMO 2 1,532 09-18-2022, 07:59 PM
Last Post: FOMO
  [CPAP] Philips Dreamstation & Dreamstation Go Different AHI? Thedudefino 2 1,300 05-31-2021, 11:33 AM
Last Post: Thedudefino

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.